Glock Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Jay28 said:
You have no idea how much of a PITA. Been waiting on my firearms ID card and pistol purchase permits for the past 6 going on 7 weeks.:mad:
Jay28

I live in NJ as well. I had mine in 28 days. The law actually is they (local pd) has to contact you within 30 days. You may want to call and inquire about your paperwork. It's probably sitting on the detectives desk for final approval.

Good luck

· Ut Vivant Alli
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I think its 60 days, but either way youre probably right its most likely sitting on the desk. And Tiller Im still stuck in the volly world for the time being. This damn economy is making it hard to find fire jobs anymore.

· Registered
154 Posts
I think its 60 days, but either way youre probably right its most likely sitting on the desk. And Tiller Im still stuck in the volly world for the time being. This damn economy is making it hard to find fire jobs anymore.
Northern Va. fire departments has some places that are still hiring. There are some guys I work with that are from Jersey.

· Ut Vivant Alli
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Yeah I think Fairfax is still hiring and places around there. Id love to get in on like Richmond or a city dept like that. A good friend of mine from my hometown is on DCFD 10Engine

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.