Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Ut Vivant Alli
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to check in and introduce myself. I am (unfortunately) from New Jersey and am currently waiting for my firearms ID card to show up. Already bought and paid for a new Glock 19 gen 4 and cannot wait to bring it home once I pick up my card. Found this forum by chance and hoping to learn a thing or two.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum Jay28 !!

I'm your neighbor in gun friendly Pennsylvania...

·
Ut Vivant Alli
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. I am jealous of the gun laws in PA and wish NJ was not as stuffed up about things.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
We also have an exclusive FF / Military / EMT / LEO sub forum...

If you would like to join, please PM TXShooter with your Ladder / Company info.

(BTW...I'm a wee bit Irish meself !! )

·
Ut Vivant Alli
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We also have an exclusive FF / Military / EMT / LEO sub forum...

If you would like to join, please PM TXShooter with your Ladder / Company info.

(BTW...I'm a wee bit Irish meself !! )
Cool. sounds like it might be some fun reading and always fun to bust chops about "shop talk".

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jay28 said:
Just wanted to check in and introduce myself. I am (unfortunately) from New Jersey and am currently waiting for my firearms ID card to show up. Already bought and paid for a new Glock 19 gen 4 and cannot wait to bring it home once I pick up my card. Found this forum by chance and hoping to learn a thing or two.
Hey Jay...what county in NJ? I'm in Bergen county.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just found the forum. Have 5 days to wait to pickup my wife and my G17 Gen 4s. Looking to get further insight from the folks out here.

·
Ut Vivant Alli
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all. I am in southern NJ Gloucester county to be exact. Looking forward to learning from more seasoned glock owners and shooting enthusiasts.

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Welcome from central NJ.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome to the forum,grew up in jersey myself spent 18 years in jersey(30yrs old now). Gun laws seem to be a pita out there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts