Hello from NC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by firesupport, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Good to be a Glock owner again. I had a G22 and G27 about ten years ago and loved them to death. Had to part with them for money woes. Just got a G21 sf and love it. Traded in a highpoint 9mm i had for many years and was a bit sad to see it go. Installed trueglo sights, extended slide release, and lighted the trigger to 4 pounds. It shoots like a dream besides the extractor problem im having with it. Love this forum. Just finished with the white nail polish on the slide and mags and it looks awesome. Glad to be here. About me, i did 3 years in the army back in the 90's and spent 4 years as a corrections officer here in NC. Hope to post some pics and read more about everyones toys... later!:D

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  2. littleposerfish

littleposerfish New Member

3. mlawrence

mlawrence New Member

Welcome fellow NCarolinian.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum firesupport !!

5. triggerhappy

triggerhappy New Member

Welcome! What part of NC are you from? I have family in Durham. Went to a range there and gotta admit your range fees are ridiculously expensive :(

6. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, FireSupport, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Thank you for your service in the Army, and congratulations on having a Glock once again!

7. I live in benson nc, right on the crosshairs of I-95 and I-40. I know durham well, great weather we are having here today!! Thanks happysniper1, just a kid back then who wanted to shoot machine guns!! Wound up cutting a lot of grass and picking up trash on base instead. But i did get to shoot a M-60 one time!! Awesome weapon!!! Thanks for the welcome everyone.