Hello from Miami!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by anxiety83, Jul 25, 2012.

1. anxiety83

anxiety83 New Member

Good Evening everyone! I'm James from Miami and am soon to be owner of a G19 gen 4. For now, my girlfriend and I share a Ruger SR22 but after lurking on these forums for the past week we're extremely excited to become members of the Glock community!

Attached Files:

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Happy you are here Anxiety!! Miami is the home of the Zombies,:eek: Glock is a good choice!! Just Kiddin!!:p Welcome! Enjoy!!

3. Welcome to the forum anxiety83!!! Enjoy your stay here!!!

4. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community and the G19 is an awesome shooter. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Did your girlfriend join as well?

5. anxiety83

anxiety83 New Member

MY gf hasn't joined yet. She'll be lurking on here until she can get her CWP and save up some money for her first Glock. She doesn't want to tease herself by drooling over all the cool guns she can't afford right now.

6. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Oh she should go ahead and join. We have a private forum just for ladies and not all of then own Glocks. I would love to have her join us.

7. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Welcome to the forum!! Great choice on the 19 and love your Ruger!

8. Don't sweat it. I was a member on here for a month before I got my glock 21. :)

9. gladesbassin

gladesbassin Happy Member :) Supporter

Welcome I'm from Miami also and I'm also a non-glock owner...yet. I'm also a owner of a ruger but I have the lc9. Once again welcome to the forum you learn alot from these guys and gals. They know what they are doing.