Hello from Medford, OR

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DVCguns, Dec 16, 2011.

1. DVCguns

DVCguns New Member

Looks like a nice place starting here. Hope to see it grow into a mature informative home on the web.

I've gone full circle on handguns and calibers so I'm an "expert" on 9mm vs 45cal and 1911 vs Glock. :) j/k

Something about having a gun that goes bang every time that always brings me back to the Glock. Glock 17 to be specific.

Soon I will be selling off my only non-Glock pistol in hopes of getting two more G17s. Since it's a Bruce Gray West German P228 it should raise enough for one at least.

I'm an Industrial Electrician by trade and a certified Cerakote Applicator on the side who like to play with epoxy and dremels on his and others Glocks. :)

I'm also an avid shooter in IDPA/IPSC/3GUN/LRR and started a Social Group for Oregon Shooters to share info on such on this website under the Community tab above.

See ya around!

2. G19C

G19C New Member

Howdy from the same area in So. Oregon. In fact, I think I have been to your place. My buddy who I've worked with for years in Law enforcement; I believe he and I came over. He is a Dep. Sheriff here, and I came with him (if it's the same place). If so, I believe I helped him choose the coating, and I talked with you about coating a couple of my firearms (mostly glocks). Anyway, small world!! I'm almost positive it was you. If that rings a bell he and I coming over, in fact I think he dropped off a Kahr .40.

I think you mentioned you have some specials for LE if that was you. Anyway, welcome!!

3. DVCguns

DVCguns New Member

That's me. You're on the Ruger forum correct?

4. G19C

G19C New Member

Yes, I am a moderator there, however, they have Too many mods so it was pointless with 12+ mods and 2 Admin. But I always enjoy helping people.

I still want to get in touch with you to have my G27 with maybe a Tungsten or Titanium coat. You had quoted my a LE price or discount at one time. Not sure if you still do that, but either way I am still interested

I will get in toucn with you soon about getting this done. By buddy is very happy with the work you did to his Kahr...

5. DVCguns

DVCguns New Member

I give all LEO / MIL / EMS 10% off. More info is on my home page. I don't want to tread into advertising without being a vendor (sent info off tonight) so that's all I can say for now. Appreciate the good word, see ya around!

6. G19C

G19C New Member

I completely understand. I was just trying to figure out if it was you, and it was. Just saying what a small world...

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011