Glock Firearms banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to you all (Excuse me for my English),

My name's HERVÉ, I'm French and I love AMERICA ... !!!

I am marksman since 1990, I recharge my cartridges all my different calibers for 22 years, ... I am fascinated by the "Glocks" ever (and also GLOCK, I had several and currently still a G17 GEN3, and very soon a Gen4 GLOCK 21 ...).

I'm 44 years.

JOB: I am 7 years "Worker logistician in the Health Service of the French Army", before I worked in the private sector by making a lot of different jobs, after the private and before "Worker logistician in the Health Service of the French Army.

I had some Glocks: G17 GEN2, GEN3 G19, G17 and therefore even a GEN3.

For the Shooting Sports Competition, I have a MASTER 52-2, and a Benelli MP95E (before I had a MP90S that I sold at one time in my life or I almost stop the Shooting Sport, and then it does not happen, but I sold my beautiful MP90S.

I think too but not right now to buy me a ROYAL KIMBER II, this is my next purchase after buying my Gen4 GLOCK 21.

I had a lot of handguns, and I still have the marks COLT, S & W, etc ...

So I had a lot of handguns (and shoulders), ... but then again I own handguns following:

- GOLD CUP NATIONAL MATCH.
- GLOCK 17 GEN3.
- CZ SP01 SHADOW.
- S&W 44 MAG (I got 3 ...), this model is 629 Classic 8 Inch 3/8 th.
- WALTHER P22 TARGET (for an introduction to shooting the guests that I bring to the shooting range, and also for my wife when she wanted to go do some Shooting Sport).
- S&W MASTER 52-2.
- BENELLI MP95E.
- JÄGER AP74 (22lr)
- FRANCHI RG 700

I shoot in a club in FRANCE, the name of my club is CBS-Tir in Saint-Dizier, in Haute-Marne (52) in Champagne.

Happy to be on your Forum ... :)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Celte! Enjoy!

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,974 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Tell us more about gun ownership and conceal carry laws in France. My brother lives in Switzerland, where he tells me all Swiss men of certain age have to have a riffle at home by law, as they all form part of the Swiss armed forces ( reserve ). Yet they are not allowed to conceal carry ever. Enjoy the forum ask questions, the people here are very nice and forthcoming with answers, advice and questions. Attach pics of your Glock and of your other weapons in collection. Once again Welcome!

·
1,310 Posts
Ah, tres bien! Bienvenue mon ami! Welcome to the Glock Forum. My French is quite weak, but I tried.

A tout à l’heure A plus tard,

Take care,

Buzz

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A big thank you to all for your hospitality and I apologize again for my english ... ;)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
A big thank you to all for your hospitality and I apologize again for my english ... ;)
No apology needed! You see how great our French is?? Welcome!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Welcome to the forum! Tell us more about gun ownership and conceal carry laws in France. My brother lives in Switzerland, where he tells me all Swiss men of certain age have to have a riffle at home by law, as they all form part of the Swiss armed forces ( reserve ). Yet they are not allowed to conceal carry ever. Enjoy the forum ask questions, the people here are very nice and forthcoming with answers, advice and questions. Attach pics of your Glock and of your other weapons in collection. Once again Welcome!
This is true in SWITZERLAND the gun laws are less stringent than in FRANCE, and the dream of every shooter French would be to live in AMERICA or SWITZERLAND, because the gun laws are better.

FRANCE In order to possess certain weapons must be either Sporting Shooter or Hunter, but the laws are very restrictive.

To become a Sports Shooter, you must be affiliated with the FFT (French Federation shooting), then pay a license every year. After one year from the FFT, you make a folder (this folder is very comprehensive and binding), with the authorities of the French Ministry of Interior (Police) to obtain a paper which name is "possession of firearms" .

You have the right to buy and hold only 12 weapons, handguns and long guns at all confused, but you can sell at any time, but only to another Sporting Shooter through the Police where a gunsmith.

And you must renew your possession of weapons every 3 years, but this time will soon move to 5 years.

For weapon, we have the right to buy only 1000 cartridges manufactured per year. That's why I recharge my cartridges because I can get more, and it costs me less money.

I would put it, I promise pictures of my weapons in the right category of the Forum ... ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Your English is fine. This is a great community. I hope you enjoy it here. I would love to see some pics of your firearms and your region of France if you get a chance to post some.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It is nice to be able to talk to people from other countries that share are passion for firearms. Pleas feel free to ask anything. I am sure we will learn just as much from you as you will from us

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Welcome Celte.

Trust me. Your English will be far greater than my French. In my High School, one year of a language would be, say for example, French I&II.

It took me 4 years to pass French I and I think the teacher gave it to me as a mercy grade so I could graduate. :D

Guess you could say my french would be, beau coup stinko.:eek:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Laissez les bon temps rouler! Greetings from Acadiana also known as South Louisiana.
Un grand "bonjour" de FRANCE à la Louisiane ... ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome to the forum. It is nice to be able to talk to people from other countries that share are passion for firearms. Pleas feel free to ask anything. I am sure we will learn just as much from you as you will from us
Thank you ... ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome Celte.

Trust me. Your English will be far greater than my French. In my High School, one year of a language would be, say for example, French I&II.

It took me 4 years to pass French I and I think the teacher gave it to me as a mercy grade so I could graduate. :D

Guess you could say my french would be, beau coup stinko.:eek:
It's okay not to speak French well, the important thing is that although you understand my English so that we can understand on this wonderful forum GLOCK ... ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts