Hello from Eugene, OR

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Glocksrgood, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Glocksrgood

Glocksrgood New Member

New guy here. Dropping in to say hello. Not new to shooting, but relatively new to Glocks. I've had my G22 for about 9 months now and totally love it. I always thought the Glock was an ugly and cheap piece of junk, but that was until I actually fired one. I learned that you should NEVER make judgements about a weapon until you have actually spent some time with it. I can tell you honestly that my G22 is the best d*mn pistol that I've ever owned. I've put close 1500 rounds through it so far and I've only had 1 FTF and that was with a brand new 22rd mag. Other than that it's been a smooth machine and I love it. :)

2. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, GlocksRGood, and WELCOME to the Forum!

I almost chocked for a second there:
    Argh! Such blasphemy! :p

Glad you changed your mind, though. :D

3. mwdenko

mwdenko New Member

Ohio
    Welcome. My dad had the same problem. "ugly" square ... on and on.

Tune has changed since he shot mine!
    Shhh he bought a 21 couple weeks ago. I still giggle. :)

4. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Now that is funny!

5. Glocksrgood

Glocksrgood New Member

Now that I'm used to it, I think it's a beautiful weapon. I prefer the shape and ergonomics over most other pistols including 1911's. Obviously not all hands are the same, but the Glock is a perfect fit in mine and I love the low bore axis. Now it's Sigs that I have a problem with. They feel very top heavy and bulbous to me, at least in my hands;)

6. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Yep, that's why we have the SF series and the Gen4! It's a great time to be into guns!

7. nyycanseco33

nyycanseco33 Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the group, any questions feel free to ask and I or someone else will be more than happy to answer it or give advise about anything... As for the "ugly" part, yes Glocks are ugly it's well known but they perform beautifully which makes up for it... Enjoy the community here, we all get along great and enjoy discussing fun topics... Ps: anything that gets heated or might lean towards getting out of hand please try to cut it off to prevent problems with others and it helps admin out if we can police ourselves here :) (yes sarcasm and jokes/ball busting is ok if good in nature) :)

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum Glocksrgood !!