Hello from Connecticut

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by zipper046, Mar 31, 2012.

1. zipper046

zipper046 Member Supporter

Hey all,

Shooter from Connecticut here. I'm a Police Officer in CT, also a former Lieutenant Commander in the US Navy Reserves - Intelligence Officer with 12 yrs in with 2 combat tours after 9/11. Served as Counter-Terrorism and Counter-Intelligence Officer with various Special Operations units/task forces, and as a Reserve CI Officer with NCIS.

Love to shoot and compete in USPSA Limited and Production Divisions (sometimes L-10).

Currently shooting a Para-Ordnance P16-40, but shot Glocks for years and still do. Carry them on/off duty.

Z-

2. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Zipper046, welcome to the forum!

Attached Files:

3. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Welcome to the forum!!!!

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum zipper046 !!

5. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome. Great place for tips.

6. joeyglock2009

joeyglock2009 Member

Connecticut went downhill

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Forum

7. Welcome Zipper. Thank you for your service. I'm a retired MMC(SW) & 9 yrs LEO. Great, friendly & wise forum you have joined.
    Set them straight up there in CT.
    Your new forum friend in Virginia greets you with thanks.

The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed – where the government refuses to stand for re-election and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

Member:VCDL,GOA,NRA,NSSF,Oathkeepers
    G19/4,G29/4

8. Ding

Ding Active Member

Welcome to the forums... :salute:

9. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Ohio
    Welcome to the Glock Forum !

10. DC99

DC99 Member

Welcome from IL and thank you for your service

11. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

12. JaxRolo

JaxRolo Baseball Umpire

Welcome from Fl

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Forum