Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Shooter from Connecticut here. I'm a Police Officer in CT, also a former Lieutenant Commander in the US Navy Reserves - Intelligence Officer with 12 yrs in with 2 combat tours after 9/11. Served as Counter-Terrorism and Counter-Intelligence Officer with various Special Operations units/task forces, and as a Reserve CI Officer with NCIS.

Love to shoot and compete in USPSA Limited and Production Divisions (sometimes L-10).

Currently shooting a Para-Ordnance P16-40, but shot Glocks for years and still do. Carry them on/off duty.

Z-

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Welcome. Great place for tips.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Welcome Zipper. Thank you for your service. I'm a retired MMC(SW) & 9 yrs LEO. Great, friendly & wise forum you have joined.
Set them straight up there in CT.
Your new forum friend in Virginia greets you with thanks.

The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed – where the government refuses to stand for re-election and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

Member:VCDL,GOA,NRA,NSSF,Oathkeepers
G19/4,G29/4

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Welcome to the forums... :salute:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome from IL and thank you for your service

·
Baseball Umpire