Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent a lot of time on GLOCKTALK over the past18 years or so. Decided to come over here due to...well, let's just say I didn't care for some of the attitudes over there. Anyway, glad to be here!

·
Premium Member
9,914 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum.

Reactions: Che

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Shoe Sky Hat Fedora People in nature

Enjoy the adult conversation. A lot of GT refugees here, and happy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Spent a lot of time on GLOCKTALK over the past18 years or so. Decided to come over here due to...well, let's just say I didn't care for some of the attitudes over there. Anyway, glad to be here!
Ya I got banned from GlockTalk when in a discussion some guy said how good Al Sharpton was. I responded saying the man doesn’t pay his taxes. Then I received an email from the admin said I was confrontational. I guess I wasn’t allowed to have an opinion. So I told the admin to stuff it.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ya I got banned from GlockTalk when in a discussion some guy said how good Al Sharpton was. I responded saying the man doesn’t pay his taxes. Then I received an email from the admin said I was confrontational. I guess I wasn’t allowed to have an opinion. So I told the admin to stuff it.
I'm afraid I would have been banned too. Good for you!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
LMAO, I got into a scuffle with a mod over calling a troll a troll. It was obvious. The mod explained to me in no uncertain terms that he was in charge of the situation and I could be banned for arguing with him. Told him to cancel my account. Didn't want may membership to make them another nickel. After hitting send, not another peep. I IM'd 2 admins making the same request and attaching the conversation. Haven't had a response yet, and still have an active account. I check it every 6 months or so to see.
Thought about making a grand departure, but it just isn't worth it, even though it could be a lot of fun. 😈 Probably not a screen name there that is familiar any more.

• Love
Reactions: Che

·
Registered
885 Posts
Ya I got banned from GlockTalk when in a discussion some guy said how good Al Sharpton was.
LMAO, I got into a scuffle with a mod over calling a troll a troll. It was obvious. The mod explained to me in no uncertain terms that he was in charge of the situation and I could be banned for arguing with him.
I was suspended from GT for pointing out all handgun ammunition was deadly not just the mod's favorites.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts