Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am in central illinois work for a Sheriff's office been 17 years and still going issued gun since 03 is a glock 22. Been lurking for a couple weeks, now posting!

·
Super Moderator
74,864 Posts
jgr1974 said:
Hello all,

I am in central illinois work for a Sheriff's office been 17 years and still going issued gun since 03 is a glock 22. Been lurking for a couple weeks, now posting!
Welcome to the forum jgr1974. I have a Gen4 g22 FDE. It's a great caliber and all around great firearm.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
welcome aboard neighbor

·
Registered
511 Posts
Glad you finally posted something. Lots of good stuff around here. Enjoy!

·
Banned
767 Posts
Welcome to the forum buddy!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for the welcome! Ash-special thank you, to you! Law enforcement rarely deals with people who are supportive of them. It is nice to hear a thank you now and then!:D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
jgr1974 said:
Hello all,

Hey jgr, glad you decided to come on in. Youll se many other LEO's here and a few basic smucks like me, we all love the glock though. Take your time and check us out, i think youll enjoy it. Warm up there yet?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. This is a great community and we love our LEOs and military members. I hope you enjoy yourself.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts