Glock Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've "trolled" the forum for a few weeks now and wanted to say hello. I am married with 2 kids (4 yr old twins). I used to be in the Air Force as a Security Policeman back in Arizona. Moved to Florida and was in a car accident in 2004, which left me a paraplegic. So needless to say I have a few minutes of free time to check in to see what the new topics are. :D

I just wanted to say thanks to all of those that have positive input on this forum. It really is a good group of folks!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome, sorry to hear about the accident. Troll around some more, it's what I've been doing for a week or so myself. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gnihcraes said:
Welcome, sorry to hear about the accident. Troll around some more, it's what I've been doing for a week or so myself. :)
Thanks for the welcome. The great thing about the accident is it slowed my life way down. That was a blessing in the grand scheme of things.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cruizer said:
Greetings from Tampa Bay. :)
Thanks Cruizer..... I'm in Tampa quite often at the James Haley VA Hospital for appointments here and there.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum Hilaldo !!

...and thank you for your years of service in the US Air Force.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Greetings, Hilaldo, and Welcome to the Forum!

I am deeply sorry to hear about what happened to you, but encouraged as well that you are looking at ways to interact with the outside world.

Again, Welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts