Hello from Central Florida

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hilaldo, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Hilaldo

Hilaldo New Member

I've "trolled" the forum for a few weeks now and wanted to say hello. I am married with 2 kids (4 yr old twins). I used to be in the Air Force as a Security Policeman back in Arizona. Moved to Florida and was in a car accident in 2004, which left me a paraplegic. So needless to say I have a few minutes of free time to check in to see what the new topics are. :D

I just wanted to say thanks to all of those that have positive input on this forum. It really is a good group of folks!

2. gnihcraes

gnihcraes New Member

Welcome, sorry to hear about the accident. Troll around some more, it's what I've been doing for a week or so myself. :)

3. Cruizer

Cruizer G17 G19

Greetings from Tampa Bay. :)

4. Hilaldo

Hilaldo New Member

Thanks for the welcome. The great thing about the accident is it slowed my life way down. That was a blessing in the grand scheme of things.

5. Hilaldo

Hilaldo New Member

Thanks Cruizer..... I'm in Tampa quite often at the James Haley VA Hospital for appointments here and there.

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum Hilaldo !!

...and thank you for your years of service in the US Air Force.

7. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Greetings, Hilaldo, and Welcome to the Forum!

I am deeply sorry to hear about what happened to you, but encouraged as well that you are looking at ways to interact with the outside world.

Again, Welcome!

8. gnihcraes

gnihcraes New Member

My apologies, I thank you for your service too. I should have said that the first time!