Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at these forums for awhile now and finally had a chance to create a user name. Currently don't own any guns but I plan on purchasing a Glock 17 for HD/Range sometime this month!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
511 Posts
Welcome to the forum. G17 is a nice firearm.
 

·
Click Click Boom
Joined
·
45,268 Posts
antek said:
I've been looking at these forums for awhile now and finally had a chance to create a user name. Currently don't own any guns but I plan on purchasing a Glock 17 for HD/Range sometime this month!
Hello and welcome to the forum!!! What part of California? A glock 17 is a perfect choice for new gun owners and veterans alike.

I also have a 17 and it was my first handgun, I LOVE it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in Northern California near Sacramento. Still debating on what I should do to it when I get it. I really want to polish the barrel / pins and get a stainless steel guide rod to match. I'm not sure on the 3.5lb trigger pull though.
 

·
Click Click Boom
Joined
·
45,268 Posts
antek said:
I live in Northern California near Sacramento. Still debating on what I should do to it when I get it. I really want to polish the barrel / pins and get a stainless steel guide rod to match. I'm not sure on the 3.5lb trigger pull though.
Great I am in the Bay Area. I would first suggest running a bunch of rounds through it and determine what you need, when I bought mine I had all kinds of plans but I found all I needed was a extended mag release, extended slide release and night sights which I haven't done yet but there next on the list.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,818 Posts
Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay, you will find there are quite a few things to do with your Glock to modify/customize it, I suggest using baby steps and taking your time so you get exactly what works best for you :)

A G17 is a great choice for a 1st Glock as it is a classic, you won't be disappointed and I hope you enjoy feeding her many rounds :)
 

·
Load Bearing Wall
Joined
·
4,095 Posts
Hello There, First thing... Good hearing protection. & Some of those nice Shoot & See targets. & Lot's of ammunition. & Shoot it.

Repeat steps 2 & 3. Enjoy.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a great time here.
 

·
Hail Commifornia
Joined
·
6,370 Posts
Hey welcome!!!! We have a Norcal/reno group up and eventually would like to do a Glockforum shoot for anyone nearby.
 

·
Click Click Boom
Joined
·
45,268 Posts
series11 said:
Hey welcome!!!! We have a Norcal/reno group up and eventually would like to do a Glockforum shoot for anyone nearby.
Can't wait....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Welcome, the G17 was my first Glock too.
 

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
Joined
·
329 Posts
Hello...


Welcome :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Welcome from Florida! I hear we are both falling back in the ocean some day! More reason to get shooting more often!! Welcome.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top