Glock Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my first Glock about a month ago. I wanted a 17, but I culd only find a 34, so I bought an OD G34 g3, while I was on the waiting list already for over a month for a G17 at Turner's.
The day after I bought my 34, Turners called me that they got some 17s, and ready to start the paperwork on mine LOL.
When I got my 34, my fiance wanted one too, but something smaller, so I got her a 19.... and that's how I ended up with 3 Glocks within a month :)
I have big hands, and Glocks never really felt comfortable in my hand, but I tried one with a Hogue grip, and that got me sold on it. I already got a slide, green dot for the 17, along with a Timney trigger, and Hogue grip to fit my palm better.

Here they are;

Cheers!

·
Go Gamecocks!!!
82 Posts
Welcome. And wow what a way to start a collection.

Reactions: Smee665

·
Registered
396 Posts
Nice start of a Glock collection. Great upgrades! I usually just upgrade sights for legal reasons, but that's just me. Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
What does upgrading sights for "legal reasons" mean?

·
Glockin’ since 1993
38,856 Posts
I’m pretty sure he means, he only changes the sights and doesn’t perform any other modifications to the pistol. For fear of overzealous prosecution if he had to use his weapon in a defensive situation.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice start of a Glock collection. Great upgrades! I usually just upgrade sights for legal reasons, but that's just me. Welcome!
Thank you!
I've had a bone stock XD45 for years within arms reach for unwanted visitors.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts