Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone. I have a glock 19 gen 2 I got from my uncle. I love shooting, going to movies, watching Hockey( Go Albany Devils) and my job, I'm a Hooters waitress in Colonie NY. Stop by and say hello.
-Vanessa

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome Vanessa, Enjoy the forum!!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
vanessab said:
Whereabouts glock897? I'm not working tonight. Tomorrow night I'll be there 5-11 ;)
Aww shucks, you winked at me. Sorry, you can't have me, I'm married. Haha. I'm near Wilton, by the mall.
FYI, whoever pm'd you probably did it because he/she wanted to see more pics of you, not because he/she thought you were lying.

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
vanessab said:
Whereabouts glock897? I'm not working tonight. Tomorrow night I'll be there 5-11 ;)

For the person who pm'd me and said I was a liar and wanted proof, here's a pic of me at work you jerk!
Welcome to the forum! You are going to learn and enjoy the time here.

btw, great picture!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
vanessab said:

For the person who pm'd me and said I was a liar and wanted proof, here's a pic of me at work you jerk!
Sorry to hear someone would do that, people can be ignorant.

At any rate welcome to the forum! I spent a little time in Rochester NY and had a Uncle in Albany very beautiful up there when the seasons change.

·
just wants to watch the world burn.
1,021 Posts
vanessab said:
I should be, but I'm wired. I'm hooked on the forum. I'm getting great ideas for my glock, unfortunately I dont have any money :(
lol I had a feeling you wouldn't be able to get off here... its very addictive! ... yea same here so many ideas just not enough money lol

1 - 20 of 121 Posts