Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, new to the forum. I really can't wait to dive in and learn allot from all of you. After doing some looking around the site I feel I have found the right place. I own a Glock 19/Gen3, 26/Gen4, and a 23/Gen4. My next tool is going to be a Glock 21. Thanks in advance for everything. Your Friend & Glock Owner, Don

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome Don, I have the Gen4 21 and just love it! I had our vendor Twisted Monkey do some custom work and it's on it's way back. I'll post pictures. Got any of your Glocks?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Don! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dutchs said:
Welcome Don, I have the Gen4 21 and just love it! I had our vendor Twisted Monkey do some custom work and it's on it's way back. I'll post pictures. Got any of your Glocks?
Not yet my friend. But once I do I sure will post them. Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to seeing your Custom G21. But I do need to ask? I do have a Springfield 1911 Ranger Officer in 45 ACP an it shoots like a dream. How's the handling I the G21?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks GAgal & iamlongbeard for the warm welcome. I do think I will enjoy everything about this site. Thanks again.....

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Not yet my friend. But once I do I sure will post them. Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to seeing your Custom G21. But I do need to ask? I do have a Springfield 1911 Ranger Officer in 45 ACP an it shoots like a dream. How's the handling I the G21?
I have a G23 A Ruger SR9 and the 21, I shoot the 21 more, and better than the other two combined. Nothing against either of the others, I love em, Just that that feel the weight the way the gun responds to me is just perfect! It is a rather large , heavier than most Glocks , that is a preference to me. I have not had the pleasure of shooting a 1911 so I cannot make a comparison, I can say the G21 is my personal favorite.

·
1,310 Posts
Welcome Fox. Ive got the same Glocks as you and am also looking at adding either a 21 or 30. I'm in SATX.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dutchs said:
I have a G23 A Ruger SR9 and the 21, I shoot the 21 more, and better than the other two combined. Nothing against either of the others, I love em, Just that that feel the weight the way the gun responds to me is just perfect! It is a rather large , heavier than most Glocks , that is a preference to me. I have not had the pleasure of shooting a 1911 so I cannot make a comparison, I can say the G21 is my personal favorite.
Dutch, thanks for the response. My daughter has a Ruger SR9 and she loves it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
buzznrose said:
Welcome Fox. Ive got the same Glocks as you and am also looking at adding either a 21 or 30. I'm in SATX.
Buzz, what part of SA are you from? I was born and raised there. I lived by the North Star Mall and graduated form Tom C. Clark High School. I'm in the Air Force and I'm stationed in Abilene (Dyess AFB)

·
1,310 Posts
DEZRTFOX said:
Buzz, what part of SA are you from? I was born and raised there. I lived by the North Star Mall and graduated form Tom C. Clark High School. I'm in the Air Force and I'm stationed in Abilene (Dyess AFB)
I retired from active duty at Randolph in 2010 and settled in Cibolo. How long have you been at Dyess?

·
1,310 Posts
DEZRTFOX said:
Couple suggestions..

If you don't already have your CHL, you should get it here in TX as they waive the state fee for active duty folks.

Also, if shopping for guns, hard to beat the military discounts at www.gtdist.com they have stores in Dallas and Austin.

Take care

·
782 Posts
Welcome from NC!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
buzznrose said:
Couple suggestions..

If you don't already have your CHL, you should get it here in TX as they waive the state fee for active duty folks.

Also, if shopping for guns, hard to beat the military discounts at www.gtdist.com they have stores in Dallas and Austin.

Take care
Wow, small world we live in. My father-in-law retired from the AF at Randolph AFB also. He is living in Schertz an is working out at Ft Sam Houston as a plummer. My wife graduated from Samuel Clemons HS. Thanks for the advise on gutsiest.com. We also have a place here in Abilene. That also has a contract with Glock to give LE or military discounts. That's how I got all my tools. You can't beat $429.00 per gun. This is why I can't stop but more Glocks. The price is so cheap. The only Glock I can't get is the G18. But all others are only $429.00. So I do think this weekend I'm going to pick up a G21. Well take care my friend.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.