Glock Firearms banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Until recently I was a Glock nay sayer. At a local gunshot I decided to trade a Taurus for a new CC weapon. The best deal I came up with was a G30SF. After taking it to the range I was a believer! Next gun show I traded a 1911 for a G27 and ammo and other goodies! I'm now in the market for some night sights.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello (again!), Rebelbiker987, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Nice growing collection of Glocks you have there! I'm jealous, want a 30SF to keep my 30 company, just haven't gotten around to buying one.

Keep us posted on your seach for night sights, and post up pics of your Glocks when you can!

Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
73,810 Posts
Rebelbiker987 said:
Hello everyone. Until recently I was a Glock nay sayer. At a local gunshot I decided to trade a Taurus for a new CC weapon. The best deal I came up with was a G30SF. After taking it to the range I was a believer! Next gun show I traded a 1911 for a G27 and ammo and other goodies! I'm now in the market for some night sights.
Hello Rebelbiker987 and welcome to the forum from Oklahoma City. This is a great forum and very informative.

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome to the forum neighbor!! I'm in NW Arkansas. Get ready to absorb a wealth of knowledge available on this great forum.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome to forum and congrats on the new GLOCKs.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! So I assume you have a Bike what kind? I have a 2004 FXDI Super Glide with 80,000 miles on her! I bought it new!:D

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. I never could understand all the hype over the 1911 either. Being left handed, my hand rides up and moves the safety. No issues like that with Glocks! Just ordered a gen 4 21 to go with my 19 and 26, also. both gen 4. I have a few others as well, but my Glocks are like going home!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sgtcowboyusmc said:
Welcome to the Forum! So I assume you have a Bike what kind? I have a 2004 FXDI Super Glide with 80,000 miles on her! I bought it new!:D
I have an '03 Yamaha Vstar Classic with 40,000 miles,also got it new. Just something to ride through the Oklahoma hills! Eastern OK has some good roads to get lost on.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SHOOTER13 said:
How's that G30SF workin' out for you RebelBiker ?
I love it. I can carry it IWB and almost forget I have it on. And I love shooting it, it's definitely the best and easiest shooting 45 I've owned.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
From one Okie to another, welcome to the forum!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts