Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my 2nd G 23, had a 26 at one point also. I am very impressed with the glock series and plan to be adding to my collection soon. This forum is amazing and I'm looking forward to being a member.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Nissan! I just joined GlockForum myself! Got a G23 for Christmas from my dad. He told me nothing says Merry Christmas like a Glock and well...he was right!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Welcome to Glock Forum!

·
152 Posts
Hello Hello! Welcome to the last bastion of common sense people (with obvious) great taste in pistols.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, NissanTech86, and WELCOME to the Forum!

You had a '26 and let it go? For shame! :p

Oh, well, twin '23s....you can be like Angelina Jolie now!

BTW, my younger brother upgrades and races Nissans (Nissan-trained and Nissan-sanctioned) in the Philippines.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I went out yesterday and ran 300 rnds through the 23. I am in love all over again, lol.

·
Banned
372 Posts
nissantech86 said:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I went out yesterday and ran 300 rnds through the 23. I am in love all over again, lol.
Welcome to the forum! I worked for a nissan dealership for 12 1/2 years. You still work for nissan?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.