Hello! Been on the thread but never introduced myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by deadlift560, May 25, 2012.

1. deadlift560

deadlift560 New Member

The names tony. I'm 21. Just got a g19. 3rd gen. Somerset pa. I work for j&g associates at this moment. Assistant supervisor. Want to become a Leo, as soon as I get the $3500 together to go. I'm married to a gorgeous women, and we have two amazing sons together. I got a dog named lucky. He's my left hand man since my sons are my right hand lol. Just figured I'd let y'all know who I am!

Attached Files:

2. AHH the new Glock smell, gotta love it!! I love that you mention the gorgeous woman, then deny us those pics for pics of a G19 :p

Good call lol

3. officerX

officerX Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the forum!

4. deadlift560

deadlift560 New Member

Here's a decent pick lol. Nuckin **** your awesome lol

Attached Files:

5. deadlift560

deadlift560 New Member

I can upload a decent clothed picture of my wife if it will make ya happy lmfao :)

6. I'm not going to say no, that would be rude to her. mines posted on here somewhere lol

Hell ya i'm awesome hahaha

7. deadlift560

deadlift560 New Member

I agree your awesome! Wish you where still in pa to work on my gun :) could use some paint lol but dont have the money to spend right now. Family first :)

8. Don't worry one day you will have the cash and I'll still be doing it!

9. deadlift560

deadlift560 New Member

Here is a pic of the four of us. Doesn't do her justice but only pic of the four of us I have lol

Attached Files:

10. deadlift560

deadlift560 New Member

I hope so! Your work is amazing!!! I can't wait to get you to camo my glock!

11. Do you have twins? I was terrified there would be more than one when my daughter was born March 1st, despite the doctor insisting there was only one. My first kid, couldn't handle two at once LOL

Nice family man, thats the best thing in the world

12. deadlift560

deadlift560 New Member

Well thank you I appreciate it! No our oldest will be 3 in December and the youngest is 9 months. They just look identical Lol. I appreciate the complement though man. Your a great guy

13. deadlift560

deadlift560 New Member

I will tell you, you will be more attached to the first. It's just a bond. But I understand completely. Lol, it's exciting and scary all at the same time lol. But I'm sure you will agree its the greatest thing that's ever happened to you! I do envy the fact that your a Leo already though lol. I want to be in the worst way!! It's always been my dream since I was a kid.

14. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

Welcome, I have the Gen 3 G19 too. Awesome weapon. Why don't you try applying to a department that's hiring as a trainee? That way they'll pay for the academy and pay you in the process... At least that's what they do here in California. I just applied to the Sheriffs here myself.

15. deadlift560

deadlift560 New Member

I'm trying to apply to my local municipality. And I'm friends with the officer in charge of admin. but he hadn't returned my call yet. I'm fonna try to calm back today after my wife heads to worn

16. deadlift560

deadlift560 New Member

17. deadlift560

deadlift560 New Member

Oh and two seconds before this pic my oldest had his mouth open and wanted me to mimic him. So I did and he stopped to make an as$ outta me lol

18. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

That's a nice looking family you have there, brotha :)
    Glad you joined up w/ us.:cool:

19. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum deadlift560.

20. deadlift560

deadlift560 New Member

Thanks man I appreciate it!