He will be punished for his transgressions.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by zachG23, Jul 20, 2012.

1. zachG23

zachG23 New Member

The good lord will deal with this mindless shooter. That's killed 12 people or more in the Batman movie in Aurora CO...but Im sure you know already.An the good lord took those innocent people and brought them to the kingdom of heaven.This government we have is the devil. How dare someone tell us when and where we can defend ourselves how dare they! If there was at least 1!!! At least 1!!! CCW in that movie theatre there could have been a change and mabey some still be here.someone needs to stand up and get this out and make them listen to us! IM sure the NRA will push hard. But we all need to do our part. I will not allow the government to tell me when i can defend myself or my family or someone else. I would gladly give my life protecting an innocent person.something could have been done..... I shall fear no evil for the Lord is with me..amen

2. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

While there is no doubt that sins commited here will be paid for in the afterlife, many people will use this incident (sadly enough) to further their own agendas.

The anti-gun crowd will begin their tirade on the evils of guns.

The anti-gun mass media will pick up that tirade, and do what we all know that media does in instances like this: encourage misplaced anger and rage from the individual to the gun, and fan the flames of controversy not on the issue of a criminal but on the subject of guns.

The anti-gun elements in our government will once more revisit stricter gun controls, possibly even ratifying the UN Gun Control Treaty.

And in all this, the public will lose focus on what actually happened: one deranged individual shot and killed scores of others and injured many more in an insane act of inhumane brutality that gave no consideration to the value of human life (much less the value of laws prohibiting everything he did!). His blatant disregard for the value of human life was unimportant to him as he plotted this vile act, something he had so obviously prepared for.

As it stands, he should be tried for 12 acts of premeditated Murder, for starters. But I for one agree that his greater punishment lies in the afterlife.

A belief in Heaven and Hell (and if you believe one exists, you must believe the other does, too) will help give solace to the families of the vistims, that their loves ones are now in God's care, and that He shall mete out punishment for all eternity to this individual who so callously took the lives of so many.

In more earthly terms, I know that all Century Theaters are vociferously anti-gun. In Nevada, they have signs at the entrances that say no firearms are allowed on the premises. This, like gun-free school zones, guarantees criminals have a ready supply of helpless victims. Now, in Nevada, these signs on the doors that say No Guns are a stipulation of management and do not carry the force of law. In other states (Arizona comes to mind), they do carry the force of law. Over here, a CCW permitee can ignore those signs, and if discovered, can be asked to leave. In Arizona, they can be arrested. I do not know how it is in Colorado.

But if enough people told Century Theaters (and other businesses) that their policy of being anti-gun has driven their customers away, they may revisit that policy, much like Starbucks has done, and welcomed legally armed citizens.

This will do nothing to ease the pain of the victims and their families, but it may help prevent something like this from happening again in the future.

3. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

So anyone want to fill in the big gaps as too what happened...

4. GastonGlock

GastonGlock New Member

5. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Thanks i just woke up not too long ago and this is wherw i hear the story first. So sad indeed. I was thinking of going to the midnight relase too here in Phx.

6. zachG23

zachG23 New Member

Yes the Anti gun media will start bashing us and our rights. Forgetting the real problem.i sence civil war comming you guys i really hate to say it but i just have this feeling.

7. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

I been saying a revlution is coming since last year, my fam can vouch for me... Lol

8. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

IMPORTANT NOTICE

GlockForum, including its owners, managers or staff, DOES NOT support, encourage the support of , discussion of, or contemplation of any activities that purport to support, encourage, contemplate or take action in regards to the unlawful overthrow of the government or its duly elected leaders, nor any other activities or actions that may be interpreted as supporting, encouraging, contemplating, or acting in such regard.

9. I don't think the Gov't is to blame, as long as any of those movie goers meet the requirements they could have been carrying a firearm. Maybe there was someone with a gun but they didn't have a shot. or they were in panic mode and running away as fast as they could with the rest of the flock!

As far as this leading to a civil war or revolution, I doubt it! Probably another annoying protest where well later see the participants marching around looking like idiots in YouTube yelling about crap I totally don't agree with.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  10. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

The theater has a no gun policy...

11. bfish

bfish Member

Yeah this is unbelievable! As soon as I saw the news I jumped on here obviously! It's so sad. I herd a 4month old baby was among the 12:( my family has been talking about 2nd amendment rights all morning... Crazy world out there praying for everyone

12. zachG23

zachG23 New Member

Neither i support or encourage.just mentioned how i feel for future events to come.

13. zachG23

zachG23 New Member

If you don't see a problems with this country and world and you are blinded. This are going to happen and you need to open yours eyes and be prepared and keep faith stronger then your other skills

14. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    ABC said they believed the shooter is a tea party member. Sound familiar? All the political hacks are dusting off their grand plans and getting to the closest microphone!

15. zachG23

zachG23 New Member

Rumers of things will spread i don't listen to those. All i needed to know was what happened.

16. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

While I am not religious, I feel for those who lost their lives, and their families. Law will be upheld, and justice will be demanded.