Glock Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone recommend someone who installs after market sights on glocks via mail? The nearest place wants $60 just for the install let alone the parts! I figured I could go cheaper than that. Or wait till July for my armorer buddy in the AF to get back home. And I'm still searching...I just don't want to do a daytrip again, that'll cost even more!

·
Banned
6,071 Posts
Anyone recommend someone who installs after market sights on glocks via mail? The nearest place wants $60 just for the install let alone the parts! I figured I could go cheaper than that. Or wait till July for my armorer buddy in the AF to get back home. And I'm still searching...I just don't want to do a daytrip again, that'll cost even more!
I bet that if you'd look at some local gunshops you could find a glock armorer.

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Thats messed up. Most places do it free if you buy from them. They're not hard to do. There are a ton of vids on you tube about how to.

Even by mail you would be losing.

·
Banned
6,071 Posts
Thats messed up. Most places do it free if you buy from them. They're not hard to do. There are a ton of vids on you tube about how to.

Even by mail you would be losing.
That's why I was saying get a local gunshop armorer .. the guy I buy guns from will install mine for free (whether I ordered it from him or not) I'm sure he's not alone in doing that.... but like Mike said, $60 seems messed up.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The nearest certified armorer is a daytrip away which I'm not enthused at the prospect of paying for the gas to take the slide there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts