Haven't shot in weeks.

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by TheGregoryLee, Jun 26, 2012.

1. It felt good shooting today. Although I did get nicked by a ricochet. That's why I always where my glasses. Safety first.

IMG_20120626_204951.jpg

2. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

It's been 3 weeks for me and I'm having withdraws.

3. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Dang Rick!! You gotta get out Bro!!

4. iShoot

iShoot New Member

Ouch! Hope your okay, what where you shooting at? I use to shoot at steel plates years ago and occasionally one would ricochet, so gave that up (I don't think fmj's and steel plates mix well :eek:). Now I just use homemade wooden targets in the backyard with cheap paper plates for the vitals areas.

5. Yeah I'm fine it came back and hit me in my middle finger on my weak hand. It was just enough to draw blood. And yeah it was FMJs at steel at about ten yards. I actually picked up the jacket that hit me it was laying on the ground in front of me. I think I'm gonna go back to paper for close(r)

ForumRunner_20120626_214659.jpg

shooting. Haha

6. iShoot

iShoot New Member

Wow! Yeah, paper sounds good.

7. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

I know, hopefully I get my frame back from nuk before saturday.

I went to purchase a G19 gen4 today with my gssf coupon but two places that accept them are both out of blue label 19's. :-(

8. I don't shoot near as much as I should and here about 2 and a half years ago I was gunless for 6 months, worse 6 months of my life.:(
    Anyway, now I put a few rounds through any new guy that I buy or trade for in the back yard(I'm rural so it's ok) into a plastic tub with 200 lbs of play sand in it. It's stopped everything I've shot at it, sand is great for stopping bullets.
    I did finally get out with a buddy of mine and we put a few rounds through the PK380 and XD45 before I sold em', that was fun. Need to get out and really ring out the G30 to see what it'll do and break in the LWD barrel I got for it.