Have to part with my baby!

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by jsimion423, Jun 3, 2012.

1. jsimion423

jsimion423 New Member

Well I have to part with my baby my G22 Gen4. It's getting sold for $475 tomorrow :-( but family comes first and my wife just got laid off. It sucks. It's exactly how I want it and I just got a darn Tac light and night sights!!! Guess there's tax time.....

2. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Sorry to hear that man. But I know how you feel. I've done the same thing over and over years ago. Like you said there's always tax time :)

3. Devinh2

Devinh2 Guest

That sucks!! Hope things turn around for you guys!!

4. the_mule

the_mule New Member

Hate that for you man! Same thing here; buy..sell..buy..sell..sell..trade..sell..buy, it a vicious cycle. So many loves lost. That stinks about your wife getting laid off too, we hope she finds work again real soon. We will keep you Guys in our thoughts and pray about it to the Glock gods. But seriously, good luck & that really stinks!

5. yogiboobooranger

yogiboobooranger New Member

So sorry about the job loss..both me and my wife were laid off at about the same time in 2009. I had to sell off all but one handgun to make things work out. So, just to help lift your heart a little, remember, when God closes a door, another one usually opens, so smile and know things will get better, and you will be able to buy two guns to replace your loss. God Bless!!

6. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

:( sorry, hope that times get better sooner than later!

7. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

That's a bummer. More the financial situation than the gun. The gun is tragic but temporary. Glad your priorities are straight. Good luck...