Have a Glock 19 already but need another, any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Chicagobears4life, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Chicagobears4life

Chicagobears4life New Member

Any suggestions, g30, g27, g23 are somewhat of what I'm looking at but open for suggestions and comments??

2. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Hav all 3, all are great, it really depends on you

3. Chicagobears4life

Glock Zombie, do u prefer the .40 round or the .45?? I heard a lot of good things about both but really leaning towards the 30

4. jfirecops

jfirecops New Member

Start low and get them all, they all have pro's and con's

5. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Set a goal, one a month or one every six months, or one every time you take out the garbage without being asked!

Start with the 45 since you already have a 9mm.

6. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

^exactly what he said, since u have a 9mm just get a .45, as for the .40 n .45, they r both great rounds, the .40 is great for self defensive, the 45 jst packs a lil more punch in my opinion.

Heres an exmaple, during the summer season people wear less clothing so a 40 rnd will do the job as in winter people were more clothing so a 45 will penetrate deeper through the clothing and into the person.

7. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

As for those pros n cons; me for instance my g23 kicks a little harder than my g30 and the g23 is a 40 n g30 a 45, but thats just me...

8. DREW

DREW New Member

Gotta say glock 22 in .40 gen 4 is one of the best glocks I've ever shot, it's a good medium between 9mm and .45 not to bad on recoil but still has power

9. HOGGNUTZ

HOGGNUTZ New Member

25 Anniversary edition is nice....but get them all

10. HOGGNUTZ

HOGGNUTZ New Member

10MN is super nice!

11. erick kivi

erick kivi New Member

I have a G23 and I love it but thinking of a G30 for my next. So a bears fan you from Illinois I'm near gurnee

12. Chicagobears4life

No, I'm from Indiana but always have been a Bears fan since I knew what football was. I'm with u I'm thinking the 30 and then maybe the 23!! It's to hard to chose, I love them all

13. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    I'm a fan of the 9mm. Cheap to shoot. We shoot a lot. Enjoy!

14. jeremydavis

jeremydavis New Member

Please get the .45 so I oops I mean we can go shoot it. Then maybe I could decide lol

15. Glock 39 maybe?

Hey,
    You should give Glock 39 a good hard look...BIG (45 gap whole) with the small frame... :cool:

16. jeremydavis

jeremydavis New Member

That g39 is looking good!

17. Reaper11

Reaper11 New Member

It really depends on you.. I have a Glock 19 GEN4 its good, I also have the 26 GEN 4 and the 17 GEN4, there all good for 9mm..
    It all depends on what round your comfortable with .40 and .45 are more stoping power but rounds are kinda expensive.. Plus if you use them to go to the range there not that accurate at more then 100 to 150 yards look in to it, check with your local range and buy some time at the range see if they have some that you can shoot there, that might be an option it will also help you decide which one you really want...

18. 99tjnc

99tjnc New Member

Ive got the Glock 27 and I love it. It's the perfect size, very easily concealed, and I know it packs enough punch to get the job done. I find it very comfortable to shoot and highly accurate as well.

19. sjn1955

sjn1955 New Member

I have a Glock 26 , a Glock 23 and a Glock
    30. They are all great carry guns and easy to conceal given the right clothing choices.

20. VCMike

VCMike New Member

CA
    I like the 27. great small size and can be converted to shoot 9's