Glock Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Lead Farmer
2,876 Posts
Webphisher said:
LOL. It does. I also know there are restrictions in AZ. Without a CCW you can't carry in bars. Ive spent time in Tucson, used to live there so I have relatives I visit. Every bar you go in the first thing you'll see is a no firearms sign, and these actually carry legal weight unless you have a permit.
So even if you do carry into a bar, Your also NOT allowed to drink.

· Lead Farmer
2,876 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
On the OP... Here in AZ, not on tribal lands, you are permitted to carry anywhere, open or concealed, as long as they do not have a no firearms sign posted on their door. Obviously the airport, courthouses, schools, etc... Are not allowed. That said, if you were in Walmart, at say 19th ave and Bell rd, where I frequently can be seen OCing, and were asked to leave, regardless if they have a sign or not, you must comply or you will be tresspassed. I have called local restaurants and stores that I were uncertain about before to inquire as to if they were firearm friendly or not, over the phone I have schooled several managers about the current laws. I recommend never to get into a verbal, or physical, argument at the place of business. In the circumstances that I call ahead, when I OC, the manager was usually waiting for me at the door to shake my hand. I have never been removed or asked to leave anywhere while I have been carrying in AZ.
I was told in my ccw class here in AZ we can carry into airport. Up until the security checkpoint.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.