Glock Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has used any SIG SAUER Elite Performance Pistol V-Crown JHP ammo.
Any issues with feeding, accuracy, etc.
The technicals/ballistics look on par with other quality factory SD ammo.
Its priced reasonably and I've seen a few you tube reviews. But I tend to trust feedback from forum members versus possibly edited videos & shill reviews.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I saw this for first time earlier today at Academy near Houston. I was curious also so looked it up online when I got home. Found a very good review from Lucky Gunner website. Reviewer was fond of it in larger caliber but wasnt impressed by the 9mm's penetration. It seems to make sense so I don't plan to buy any. It was a pretty round tho ...

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Forum

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
Heard about it several weeks ago. Haven't seen any locally yet. But, I wouldn't mind shooting a box or twelve. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Forum

·
Registered
85 Posts
According to SIG it's all their own components assembled by their employees at their plant.

From the second hand info I've gathered, it expands well, but penetration isn't stellar.

One thing to note, it seems like its always available...i.e. its not flying off the shelves. To me, that says something...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts