has any one used a collapsible stock for their glock?

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by sean_ma, Apr 12, 2012.

1. sean_ma

sean_ma New Member

Has anyone used a collapsible stock on their glock. Probably won't get one as you have to pay more tax for the application ? since it will be classed as a short barreled rifle?

Saw this on Amazon for just under $100. But is it worth it? In case to change my mind. or just hell get a rifle anyway :)

”Mako Tactical Collapsible Stock for Glock”

Not sure where to Practice if I get a proper rifle. Anyway what do you think? Just want extra accessories. :)

2. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

Some legal issues with it in the USA........................$200 for the tax stamp, you have to have the tax stamp before you get the stock, the stamp is only good for one glock

I'd say no not worth it for my money.

3. Actually you can attach the Tax Stamp to the stock, which means it can be used for any glock. A buddy of mine did that with his suppressor and his SBR upper.

4. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

The suppressor can switch from gun to gun since it's the registered part, and same with a sear pack for HKs (if it was registered under multicalibers and not for s specific firearm).

I had always been told for an SBR you had to register the reciever, my mistake, thanks for the info.

5. sean_ma

sean_ma New Member

wow that's a good part payment for a new glock. So tax and stock that's half a glock... Think I'll give it a pass and save. Thanks