Glock Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Click Click Boom
Joined
·
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy hangover day 2 all so what did you Do/Drink cenco de mayo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
284 Posts
Went to my neice's wedding. Had 4 beers at the reception and they KICKED MY BUTT! but after not drinking ANYTHING for 5 years I thought I did pretty good!
 

·
Click Click Boom
Joined
·
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sgtglock said:
Went to my neice's wedding. Had 4 beers at the reception and they KICKED MY BUTT! but after not drinking ANYTHING for 5 years I thought I did pretty good!
Nice sounds like a good time :)
 

·
Hiding in plain sight....
Joined
·
18,120 Posts
I actually didn't drink...weird I know. I had to work Sat morning and gave a presentation for about 40-50 people and shocked up some bass, bluegill, and redear. Then went to a meet and greet for the local gun forum and shot a bunch. Ended up at home around 5:30 and wiped! Still was a fun Cinco de Mayo!
 

·
Click Click Boom
Joined
·
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KeenansGarage said:
I actually didn't drink...weird I know. I had to work Sat morning and gave a presentation for about 40-50 people and shocked up some bass, bluegill, and redear. Then went to a meet and greet for the local gun forum and shot a bunch. Ended up at home around 5:30 and wiped! Still was a fun Cinco de Mayo!
Sounds fun to me!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
284 Posts
Everybody had a LARGE time! When I can figure out jow to post pics I will. I'm pretty computer illeterate. Cant spell either!
 

·
Lead Farmer
Joined
·
2,882 Posts
Went to a bday party after work. Played some beer pong and drank some jungle jucie. No hangover though, ive only had one in my whole life and it wasnt too bad.
 

·
Click Click Boom
Joined
·
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
iGlock said:
Went to a bday party after work. Played some beer pong and drank some jungle jucie. No hangover though, ive only had one in my whole life and it wasnt too bad.
You lucky lucky man...
 

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
Joined
·
14,133 Posts
No Hangover...I'm a professional !! :D

Tequila and cerveza...por favor & gracias

 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top