Happy Friday ! Weekend plans ?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TampaBaySean, Jun 15, 2012.

1. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Hope everyone had a great week ! What the weekend plans ? My wife and kids are taking me out to dinner for Fathers Day tonight because Sunday is gonna be nuts . We are going to http://thehurricane.com/ . Went shopping today for shirts for my 2 sons and a new dress for my daughter lol. Boys are wearing blk polos and jeans and the Girls..Whatever they want lol..

Not sure about tomorrow if Fam Firearms range is open ill stop in there for a bit . Sunday is wide open.

Hope all the Dads have a good weekend .

TBS

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Thanks Sean! Same to you,SSDD here, work. Empty nest, keeps me outta the bars!!:eek::D

3. G17XJ_BS

G17XJ_BS New Member

Had a horrible week at work, 10 years of working flat rate has me burnt out!!! Hoping for a good weekend, going to shoot in my first 3 gun competition Sunday!!!

4. Dan75719

Dan75719 New Member

Playing tennis Saturday morning, going to the range Saturday night, and doing something with my Father on Sunday. Should be a good and relaxing weekend.

5. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

I think I am going to Family Firearms range opening today. Member shoot day !

6. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Range report!!!!!!!!

7. TNjoe

TNjoe New Member

20 year high school reunion. Lookin forward to other weekends!!

8. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Well I went to FF today . Brought my kids with me so I didn't shoot . It was crazy busy . Which is a good thing . Looks like there are a couple small issues . I noticed the exhaust fans weren't working well . Might just need a filter change due to all the dust from construction .

Glad to see Marco and Jessica get it open

9. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

My weekend plans are to work :/

10. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

ForumRunner_20120616_181954.jpg

Thus is what I've been doing: remodeling our kitchen.

11. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

I am recovering all weekend.. Got really badly sun burned doing a roof tear off with no shirt on and now I think I have sun poisoning my skins bubbling and not talking about normal blisters.

Picked up my new 870 on Friday so I'll probably just spend the weekend staring at it cause I am in to much pain to shoot it.