Happy Easter !

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by TheKraken, Apr 1, 2018.

1. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

To all of my Glock Forum Friends, HAPPY EASTER.

"The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name." - Luke 24:46-47

"Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal and new life."

[​IMG]

2. shupe13

shupe13 Well-Known Member

Indiana

3. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Happy Easter everyone

Biznus and Southlake like this.
  4. Biznus

Biznus Well-Known Member Supporter

Happy Easter to my GFF

Southlake likes this.
  5. Southlake

Southlake Salt Life Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Happy Easter!

Biznus and truckbox like this.
  6. Southlake

A Thief's Last Words

As Jesus was hanging there and His life was almost over, He had a brief conversation with one of the two thieves hanging on either side of Him. The gospel of Matthew tells us that this thief had actually been mocking Jesus earlier in his crucifixion. But Luke tells us the rest of the story: With the clock ticking down on his life, the thief had a sudden change of heart and made a simple request: "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom."

The man was a low-life, a common criminal attempting a desperate deathbed conversion, and all he could utter was a request that wasn't exactly profound: "Remember me."

Jesus didn't do an inventory of the man's good or bad deeds before He responded. He didn't ignore him or wait until the man said the perfect words. "Remember me" was more than enough. In the final minutes of their lives, Jesus responded, "Truly I say to you, today you'll be with Me in Paradise."

Maybe you won't go to church this Easter — maybe you don't even want to. Maybe you're a believer who's insecure about your salvation. Maybe the idea of praying about something as monumental as your eternal salvation seems intimidating to you — you wouldn't even know where to start. Start here: "Remember me."

It doesn't matter if your motives are self-interested or if you've never shown any desire to follow Jesus. It doesn't matter how many mistakes you've made and how many more you're likely to make. He's there willing and waiting to take you home with Him.

Call out to Him. Trust that He's willing to welcome you into His kingdom. Ask Him to remember you today. His certain response will have nothing to do with your worthiness and everything to do with His unfailing love.

leathermaneod, Biznus and TheKraken like this.
  7. Southlake

6AAC4C85-FFE9-4F1C-BF04-77D109DD9D2E.jpeg Sunrise Easter Mass.

PKersey, Biznus, LT2108 and 2 others like this.
  8. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Ohio
    Happy Easter GF

Biznus and Southlake like this.
  9. cazbass

cazbass Well-Known Member Supporter

Happy Easter! Had a great worship service this morning. Went to church with my wife, our son, his wife & their special-needs daughter. A blessed time of worship.