Glock Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
52,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Easter to all, hope you have a wonderful day! Go ahead....... Rock out, with your Glock out :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Happy Easter to Everyone and enjoy your day with your family. I am working today with my second family at the firehouse protecting the citizens and visitors of the county.

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
Happy Easter to Everyone and enjoy your day with your family. I am working today with my second family at the firehouse protecting the citizens and visitors of the county.
Thank you for your service, Sir... I have a younger brother who is now Captain in his unit in Eure, N.C.. I know of the job and insane hours you keep... You, the E.M.P.'s, LE's... and can't forget the military, most of whom won't even get to see the faces of their families except through the mail. I thank God for ALL of you.

A blessed Easter to all those that choose to celebrate the only chance humanity will ever have.

:cool:

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!

To those who Believe, may Christ's resurrection again remind us that He died for us, to save us from our sins.

To those who choose not to Believe, may the Easter Bunny deliver you many Easter Eggs, and be easy on the chocolate.

And to those who would say Bah-Humbug, may you have a wonderful day nonetheless.

May God Bless us all, and may He bless our Country as well.

Cheers!

My views and opinions do not necessarily reflect those of Glock Forum, its management, its owners or affiliates.

·
Administrator
52,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tillerman said:
I know the feeling, I have a double today 16 hours, at the police station. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it :)

·
Banned
372 Posts
glock26USMC said:
I know the feeling, I have a double today 16 hours, at the police station. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it :)
Sorry you have to work today!! Still Happy Easter!! Hopefully nothing bad happens!!!!!

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
That's what I mean... Personal sacrifices at EVERY turn...

Thank you, Sir.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Happy Easter to all you God fearing Glock lovers!! And to all you heathens... well... may you have a wonderful day, too.;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Happy Easter/passover to all my Glock peeps! It's funny how carrying concealed makes you more aware of your surroundings. I was accompanied to church today by Mr. 23. I find myself avoiding places where I can not carry. Luckily Pennsylvania does not prevent firearms in the Lords temple. Any of you headed to the range? I picked up a walther p22 and it's a blast to shoot. P22 is picky on what you feed it. It hates Remington and spit fire and can't get enough blazer and cci mini mag ammo.

·
Registered
367 Posts
My family is Christian on one side and Jewish on the other. I'm personally non-religious, but have always celebrated the holidays simply as time to share and eat with family. Happy Easter!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts