Gxx from tampa area.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by voodoo, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Hello fellow Glockers. Names voodoo, from Tampa. I ride sport bikes both track and street. My first gun was a g17. Now own a gen 3 G27. Mods currently are competition springs and ny trigger kit. That 2.5 action feels like butter. Also have extended mags to eliminate the floating pinky. I run a fobus ankle, barsony iwb, a blackhawk paddle, and a barsony shoulder sometimes. yeah. I'm still searching for that perfect cwp holster.

Next mods will be sights, extended slide release, and a laser so I can mess with the dogs. Lol. Relax. I'm just kidding. Well. Not about the mods but messing with the dogs with my gun yes.

I also have a Ruger lcp that my old lady likes to carry.

Anyway. I'm not new to forums but new here and just wanted to say hi. Anyone from my area?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  2. Cruizer

Cruizer G17 G19

Greetings from Port Richey voodoo. My G19C has the extended slide stop lever and Ameriglo i dots en route.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012

3. What's up man. I'm actually in new port richey as well. I just put Tampa because it's the closest major city.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum voodoo !!

5. Nice to meet you folks.

Yeah. I can't decide on sights. Thinking ameriglo tru but just cants make a decision. Probably the same reason I can't decide on a holster. So many cool options. I love Glock.