Guns show visit...

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Webphisher, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

So I went to the Tanner Gun Show in Denver today. My dad and I are cruising up and down the isles. I'm on the look out for a lefty AR, G34 Gen4, and any cool deals. I get to a vendor selling mags for $21 a piece and $34 for the 33 round 9mm mag, Glock factory. So I get to G21 mags and one 33 round mag. Found a Gen4 G34 but $700, I got my Glock coupon so I can get it for $480 once it comes in so I passed on it. Found a couple nice looking 17L's.

Found the deal of the show, NIB never fired PSG-1. I didn't even ask to hold it because they don't make them anymore and I didn't wanna devalue it. But they let me touch it and takes its picture. Gun of my dreams btw and I finally got to see one, and a new unfired one at that!

So time is going on and were on the last isle, and I kinda wanted to skip it, my back was hurting and I was wussing out. But what the hell one more isle. I get to the very last vendor and see a great deal on a 17L and MIC like holsters. I'm ringing up the MIC like holster and my dad motions to me. 25th Anniversary G17, $600 out the door. Oh man, I hemmed and hawed and finally bought it. OMG this thing is pure sex for Glock collectors. I will have pics up later tonight, this thing is too pretty for cell phone pics, so I'll fire up the studio later tonight. So I get it out, and we didn't even see till we got out that its 157/2500! To get one this low on the numbering chart for $200 less than I've seen it, I feel like I got the steal of the show!

New collectors gun, and getting to touch the gun of my dreams, SOOOO worth the $7 entrance fee :D

Bah, can any of the mods rename this "Gun Show Visit"?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
  2. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Amazing find/deal can't wait to see picks! Please don't tease us for 2 long :)

3. Webphisher

Posting in the pics thread :D Took a ton of pics today.

4. voyager4520

voyager4520 New Member

I wonder how the plate is attached to the grip. Can you see anything inside the magwell besides the normal black plastic?

5. Webphisher

Hmm lemme go check...

Nothing at all, smooth as all the others.

6. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Nice man, nice! Good score!

7. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Why can I never find deals like this at a gun show? haha And the PSG-1 isn't that a military sniper rifle?

8. Webphisher

Yes it is, HK 800m range sniper rifle. So amazing :D