Glock Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,810 Posts
I'm sure you meant Standard Capacity unless you're talking those 33 round mags for the G17, that would be a High Capacity mag.:D
They played this game before('94 AWB) to no effect on crime. All it did was raise the price of standard cap mags to the crazy status.
I really don't see anything taking place until after the elections, that way the anti-gunners will know the players better and know better if they can ram this crap down our throats again or not.
That being said, when funds allow I do want a couple G21, 13 round mags for my G30 just to have for range use and for home defense use. I'd like a couple 9 round mags for my G30 as well, that'd round my mag collection out nicely. ;)

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Ive got 2 13 round mags for my 30 and I do have one 33 round mag for my 17/19/34 for when I need to blow off some steam at the range. Other than that all my high cap mags are for my Sig556. 30 rounders, good fun. All I can say is this year is a great year to be in the arms business.

·
likes cookies
73 Posts
I saw that on Fox News. There's so much room for negative implications from his statement, it's kind of scary.

Call me crazy but this is why, given the choice, I'd more often than not vote for someone from Texas. When I think pro-gun that's the state I think of, you know?

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
FreddyFlash said:
Call me crazy but this is why, given the choice, I'd more often than not vote for someone from Texas. When I think pro-gun that's the state I think of, you know?
Well when I think pro-gun I certainly don't think Bloomberg or anyone from Illinois or Commi-fornia! :)

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Beg pardon, but to me, 33 rounds *is* standard capacity thank-you-very-much! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.