Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I like the 9 round mag with a pearce grip extender. Worth it to loose one bullet and I like the feel of a bigger grip.

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
Heres what i got on my g30; maybe give you some ideas.

I got an ss guide rod, chrome 3 piece pin kit, 2 10rnd mags with the peace ext., one 13rnd mag with xs grip, and i just ordered a 27 rnd extended mag with the +2 pearce grip. I did the 25 cent trigger job. Extended mag release.

I Also got a laser/light for it last week. Clip draw and im going to order "the trigger thingy" aka MIC from vendor Mike P. Has great prices. Just need nite sights now and im set :)

(Polished the barrel myself. Not aftermarket.)

Attachments

·
Administrator
52,792 Posts
iGlock said:
Heres what i got on my g30; maybe give you some ideas.

I got an ss guide rod, chrome 3 piece pin kit, 2 10rnd mags with the peace ext., one 13rnd mag with xs grip, and i just ordered a 27 rnd extended mag with the +2 pearce grip. Also got a laser/light for it last week. Clip draw and im going to order "the trigger thingy" aka MIC from vendor Mike P. Has great prices. Just need nite sights now and im set :)

(Polished the barrel myself. Not aftermarket.)

Very nice looking weapon, just picked up a G30SF myself, how did you do the white lettering on the firearm?

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
glock26USMC said:
Very nice looking weapon, just picked up a G30SF myself, how did you do the white lettering on the firearm?
Thanks. I did it with crayon. Went over it a few times. I want to re-do it in chrome nail polish. Ive shot a couple hundered rounds and it holds well for crayon.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Here is a 30SF I did for a customer earlier this week.

·
1,611 Posts
Good luck on your search. I hope to take my G30sf to the range Saturday afternoon, finally.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Man that looks smooth!! Great job.
Thank you. My only regret was not coloring in the rollmarks on the slide. I think that would look awesome!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts