Glock Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gun Control as is currently being handled, is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own automobiles.

Reactions: SJ 40

·
Registered
192 Posts
My problem with gun control laws and restrictions are that they focus legal owners. This does not change the state of illegal owners. It is not as if the illegal owner will out of the blue now feel compelled to inform authorties of his / her firearm.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not so upset about that he did what he did, just didn't like HOW he did it, by circumventing the constitutional process with 23 Executive Orders.

I don't mind background checks or gun registration - unless they use the information gathered to confiscate. And that is only a matter of time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Background checks are a back door to getting them. Remember the end game is to do that and for the love of all that is holy remind every one that our rights are from God not the constitution. The gov is limited and NO authority over it unless we commit a felony. I'm now waiting for them to pass a "Failure to cut your grass" felony conviction....

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Before any of my guns are confiscated, they will have been reported stolen.

·
Registered
146 Posts
My main problem with all these gun laws and a bunch of other laws on the books, is that our government has forgotten their main purpose. The purpose of our government is not to decide what is best for us. Our elected officials sole purpose has been, since the very beginning of our nation, to insure that we the people, have the right and the freedom to decide for ourselves what is in our best interest. If I am a legal gun owner, it's none of their business how many bullets are in my gun......

·
Banned
105 Posts
ccompton60 said:
My main problem with all these gun laws and a bunch of other laws on the books, is that our government has forgotten their main purpose. The purpose of our government is not to decide what is best for us. Our elected officials sole purpose has been, since the very beginning of our nation, to insure that we the people, have the right and the freedom to decide for ourselves what is in our best interest. If I am a legal gun owner, it's none of their business how many bullets are in my gun......
Well put, and strongly agreed. I think our government has forgotten that we are the boss, they are in the minority after all. I am very angered and saddened that this country has gone in the direction it has. I worry about my rights and the future of things.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"We The People" = my arse!
"Preserve, Protect, and Defend" = my arse!
"The US Constitution" = my arse
"Second Amendment" = my arse
"ANY Amendment" = my arse

Nice ideals, but there may not be enough honest, uncorrupted people left in Washington, DC to fix this mess.

Disarm, Divide, Conquer!

Welcome to the United States of Obama!

This Kenyan that we call our President, is the most dangerous, most destructive person who has EVER lived as it applies to our Government, our Country, our Economy, and life, our liberties and freedoms as we knew them...

What our Military heroes fought and died for...

More dangerous than any other man who has ever lived!

Sorry folks, but the sky is falling. And you guys who voted for him, especially the second time, are to blame.

·
Premium Member
5,918 Posts
I practice gun control. I use two hands and aim carefully.

Reactions: SJ 40

·
Registered
108 Posts
PatrickinGa said:
"We The People" = my arse!
"Preserve, Protect, and Defend" = my arse!
"The US Constitution" = my arse
"Second Amendment" = my arse
"ANY Amendment" = my arse

Nice ideals, but there may not be enough honest, uncorrupted people left in Washington, DC to fix this mess.

Disarm, Divide, Conquer!

Welcome to the United States of Obama!

This Kenyan that we call our President, is the most dangerous, most destructive person who has EVER lived as it applies to our Government, our Country, our Economy, and life, our liberties and freedoms as we knew them...

What our Military heroes fought and died for...

More dangerous than any other man who has ever lived!

Sorry folks, but the sky is falling. And you guys who voted for him, especially the second time, are to blame.
Wow, tell us how you really feel :)
Totally agree with PatrickinGa

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, tell us how you really feel :)
Totally agree with PatrickinGa
I have never been accused of being PC, not even close...lol

Most sheeple are too skeered to agree with me, even like.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,174 Posts
So I take it you didn't vote for him? Just kidding. He's more dangerous now because he wants his legacy to be the most progressive (puke) President that fundamentally changed America.

Sadly it's working.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I see the states of Texas and Alabama have introduced bills to block Joe Biden's federal gun control measures.
They are being proactive and aren't even waiting to see if his proposed bills pass. I sure hope more states follow suit.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,174 Posts
I see the states of Texas and Alabama have introduced bills to block Joe Biden's federal gun control measures.
They are being proactive and aren't even waiting to see if his proposed bills pass. I sure hope more states follow suit.
7AEB654C-0DD8-4D8E-BC1E-337EEC71DFCC.jpeg

The Democrats popularized this tactic of nullification of Federal laws. Mainly regarding immigration enforcement. As more and more states and localities try to bar federal law, sooner or later it’ll be addressed.
The Confederacy rose up over similar situation. We saw how that went.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
The types of guns they are proposing to ban doesn’t apply to them though, just us peasants. You would think they would realize they would be opening a huge can of worms and cause an insurrection by doing this, but they really are that misguided, or should I say just plain stupid.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
The types of guns they are proposing to ban doesn’t apply to them though, just us peasants. You would think they would realize they would be opening a huge can of worms and cause an insurrection by doing this, but they really are that misguided, or should I say just plain stupid.
They dont care. They have MANY useful idiots to fight their wars for them. And yes, they ARE, stupid.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts