Glock Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many folks here have a problem holding on to guns for more than a few months at a time?

I seem to be developing a bad habit of buying guns, shooting them for a few months, and then trading them in on something new when the new gun shine wears off.

Now keep in mind this is not my Glocks. Right now I can't imagine trading my Glock 19 or 34 in on anything other than a replacement 19 or 34 (which is unlikely to happen for years).

The problem started with a 22 LR S&W 22A-1. I bought that right after Christmas, put about 2000 rounds through it then traded it in when I got my Glock 34. Now I have a Baikal MP161K with about 2500 rounds through it that I am thinking of trading in tomorrow towards a S&W M&P 22.

To top it off I just bought a Hi-Point 995TS 9MM carbine (really wanted a Beretta CX4 in 9mm but got tired of waiting) that should come in next week...

:eek:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Need - Right now the only gun I really think I need is my G19.

Everything else is a want or formerly wanted... of those the G34 is the one that would hurt the most to part with so maybe that is a need.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well it is official, I unloaded my Baikal MP161K 22LR in exchange for a S&W M&P 22 just a little while ago. I don't miss the S&W 22A-1 I traded a couple of months ago at all but I might miss the MP161K a little. The M&P 22 is a sweet little 22LR handgun though. Hopefully she shoots as good as she looks and feels...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.