Glock Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Yeah,I just recently sold a Bersa Thunder and aTaurus 24/7 pro c to fund my Glock23C and an AK underfolder. Awhile back I sold to friends two of my 91/30s and my sks I had Bubbafied out. I traded a 642 S&w for a Ruger 10/22 .
I think I've settled on my core "arsenal". Two glocks in .40, Remington 870,two AKs and the Ruger .22.
The others I have are C&R guns I bought so I can't sell them for a good while anyway. It's all part of loving guns. All of them teach me a little more about firearms. What I like, what I don't like. It's fun. Right now I'm just going to lay in ammo and make any tweaks to my current weapons.
Enjoy it. Keep the ones you can't live without and trade up the rest.
Plus you end up with a bunch of random parts and holsters and whatnot you can give away on the pay it forward thread :)

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
TampaBaySean said:
I use to sell a few guns , but decided about a year ago to no longer sell any guns , ammo or accessories . I stock pile now . I don t need to sell the stuff and with the business opportunities we have coming up we are trying to load up
Very diplomatically stated. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.