Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I have Winchester Deluxe universal gun cleaning kit. I was wondering is this Safe to use on my G22? If not, what I need to buy?

Thanks

View attachment 8821
I use the same thing on my 21 and 23. Mine has all the pistol stuff. Just make sure you use the right pieces that are marked on the stems for your caliber.

·
Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!
563 Posts
my brother uses that one one 21 4 gen i use winchester one the comes in the black zipper pouch its seem to have everything his has but easier for me working as much when i have to get off for lunch shoot 50rds then go back for another 8hrs to clean it portable and does a great job i used it on a RUSTY 357 mag made it shine beauitfully. all hops cleaning stuff btw.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I guess sarcasm and lightheartedness doesn't translate well over text ... but really ... I did make a giant sad face when I went to buy Winchester stuff and read "made in China." It looks like everything you need though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This reminds me , I need to do some searches here to find the correct/best methods to clean a Glock. Sometimes You Tube has helpful videos on various subjects but I'll look around here first. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts