Gun Cleaning Kit

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by EllsinoreOutlaw, May 28, 2012.

1. EllsinoreOutlaw

EllsinoreOutlaw New Member

I have Winchester Deluxe universal gun cleaning kit. I was wondering is this Safe to use on my G22? If not, what I need to buy?

Thanks

image-1618969952.jpg

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I use the same thing on my 21 and 23. Mine has all the pistol stuff. Just make sure you use the right pieces that are marked on the stems for your caliber.

3. 10mil

10mil Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!

GA
    my brother uses that one one 21 4 gen i use winchester one the comes in the black zipper pouch its seem to have everything his has but easier for me working as much when i have to get off for lunch shoot 50rds then go back for another 8hrs to clean it portable and does a great job i used it on a RUSTY 357 mag made it shine beauitfully. all hops cleaning stuff btw.

4. not sure how you would hurt a glock with a cleaning kit.

5. hoovco

hoovco New Member

I guess sarcasm and lightheartedness doesn't translate well over text ... but really ... I did make a giant sad face when I went to buy Winchester stuff and read "made in China." It looks like everything you need though.

6. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

I have the bigger one with the rifle stand .

7. Joer

Joer New Member

This reminds me , I need to do some searches here to find the correct/best methods to clean a Glock. Sometimes You Tube has helpful videos on various subjects but I'll look around here first. :)

8. SuperSport

SuperSport Member

When my supply depletes I'll be investing in M-Pro 7's SACK kit (Small Arms Cleaning Kit):
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vugm2Cm-RDk[/ame]