Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a good quality gun belt. I heard that the bull belts are good, and also crossbreed belts but they are expensive, or at least I think so... Are they a good investment. Is it important to have a good belt? I have been using the same belt I got like 8-10 years ago and never really have a problem with it but if it makes that much difference and I just dont know what im missing let me know! Thank
-Mike

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
I personally use a blackhawk CQC rescue belt. Love it!

I have lots of belts that I offer, let me know if you want some prices!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I personally use a blackhawk CQC rescue belt. Love it!

I have lots of belts that I offer, let me know if you want some prices!
whats the best belt you offer for the price?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
leather. I want to be able to wear it with everything. I have several tactical belts i have from work (Military)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Glock_Fanatic said:
leather. I want to be able to wear it with everything. I have several tactical belts i have from work (Military)
There's a big difference between a rigger belt like the BlackHawk (top) and belt made for carry (bottom)....just FYI

Attachments

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There's a big difference between a rigger belt like the BlackHawk (top) and belt made for carry (bottom)....just FYI
whats the differance, the riggers belt (identical to yours) is what I wear to the range and it feels good...

Wolf how thick is the blackhawk leather belts?

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
While I can't give you an exact measurement… The Blackhawk leather belt is thinner than my Wallyworld leather belt, but much more stiffer and was designed for use with an IWB or paddle holster. The Wally world belt that I bought is about a .25 inches thick and doesn't stand a chance with my holster.

A Review from Blackhawks web sight

Love the belt for carry - VERY sturdy. I order my waist size and have to really work to get to the second hole. I think this is normal. I needed two (one for OWB larger one for IWB) so ordered the next size up as well. Very good for concealment - nice dress belt with the stiffness of a duty belt.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im thinking im leaning toward the bull hide... can anyone find a price better than $75?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts