Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and could not find any threads on this GREAT kit. As we all know cleaning Glock mags is a PAIN, I bought this kit from the maker in Alabama and I SWEAR it IS the best thing since sliced bread.
In the kit you get a brush with a disassembly pin and two mag holders (1 for each size mag). Just follow the simple instructions and voila the mags are clean in about 3 mins each. No hurt fingers, no battered mags, no yelling at the Glock gods. TRY IT you will love it.
www.mygtul.com 100_1048.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes the pin is molded into the handle of the brush so that you can get good leverage to remove the floor plate.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Don't know how I missed this earlier...but I really need one of those...or two!:cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Try it you WILL love it. Each mag takes all of 2 or 3 minutes, even those Clinton low cap mags.

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
I have this both in 9/40 & 45 for quite awhile. This tool works like a charm & a time-saveR. No more prying & marring the floorplate. A must tool for every Glock owner.

**you don't need to buy the combo, just the tool, if you already have a cleaning brush & a pin punch.

Get it HERE

·
Registered
13 Posts
This tool is worth it's weight in Gold... I cleaned all my mag's, normally a task that was a pain! so easy a caveman could do it!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I got mine from Brownells last week, it only came with the red colored mag tool
For the 9mm/.40 size magazines. (and was listed that way)

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
My cleaning tool came in today, WOW, this thing is great, does exactly what it says it does without any extra effort.
Highly Recommended.
I was able to clean 5 mags in less than 5 minutes. It took longer to reload them than to strip them clean them an put them back together.
GREAT PRODUCT.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Just ordered mine today! I opted to get just the baseplate removal tool. It only cost $15 and change! I changed the baseplates on my mags the hard way! This makes it look real easy!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Im glad I got mine, it takes all the pain out of taking the mags apart, every Glock owner needs one.... Your clean magazines will thank you

1 - 20 of 47 Posts