GTUL Glock mag cleaning tool!

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by Snubshooter, Dec 30, 2011.

1. I did a search and could not find any threads on this GREAT kit. As we all know cleaning Glock mags is a PAIN, I bought this kit from the maker in Alabama and I SWEAR it IS the best thing since sliced bread.
    In the kit you get a brush with a disassembly pin and two mag holders (1 for each size mag). Just follow the simple instructions and voila the mags are clean in about 3 mins each. No hurt fingers, no battered mags, no yelling at the Glock gods. TRY IT you will love it.
    www.mygtul.com 100_1048.jpg

2. jfirecops

jfirecops New Member

Is the pin made into the handle?

3. Yes the pin is molded into the handle of the brush so that you can get good leverage to remove the floor plate.

4. jfirecops

jfirecops New Member

Nice, I'll have to check that out

5. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Don't know how I missed this earlier...but I really need one of those...or two!:cool:

6. jramos25

jramos25 New Member

I saw this on a magazine they are saying its one of the best products for 2010 I sure need to get one

7. Try it you WILL love it. Each mag takes all of 2 or 3 minutes, even those Clinton low cap mags.

8. jeremydavis

jeremydavis New Member

Wow, that is a must have!! Thanks for the heads up!

9. skymedik

skymedik New Member

The webpage says they have a "slide removal tool" coming soon.....?!

10. Boracay

Boracay ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o

I have this both in 9/40 & 45 for quite awhile. This tool works like a charm & a time-saveR. No more prying & marring the floorplate. A must tool for every Glock owner.

**you don't need to buy the combo, just the tool, if you already have a cleaning brush & a pin punch.

Get it HERE

11. Tom_B

Tom_B New Member

This tool is worth it's weight in Gold... I cleaned all my mag's, normally a task that was a pain! so easy a caveman could do it!

12. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Nice...thanks for providing a link...!!

13. Very nice, thanks for the heads up! Probably would of never found this myself.

14. P99guy

P99guy New Member

I got mine from Brownells last week, it only came with the red colored mag tool
    For the 9mm/.40 size magazines. (and was listed that way)

15. david1962hd

david1962hd Premium Member

My cleaning tool came in today, WOW, this thing is great, does exactly what it says it does without any extra effort.
    Highly Recommended.
    I was able to clean 5 mags in less than 5 minutes. It took longer to reload them than to strip them clean them an put them back together.
    GREAT PRODUCT.

16. PanFried

PanFried New Member

Thanks for the 411. :)

17. Just ordered mine today! I opted to get just the baseplate removal tool. It only cost $15 and change! I changed the baseplates on my mags the hard way! This makes it look real easy!

18. P99guy

P99guy New Member

Im glad I got mine, it takes all the pain out of taking the mags apart, every Glock owner needs one.... Your clean magazines will thank you

19. Glock38

Glock38 New Member

Might be a stupid question but I was wondering if the 45 acp version would work for my gap magazines.

20. Just ordered one. I have a boatload of mags to clean, this should make life a little easier.