GSSF registration ?

Discussion in 'GSSF / IDPA / Competition' started by ming, Jul 18, 2012.

1. ming

ming Member Supporter

I emailed my application to GSSF several days ago but haven't received any reply or confirmation yet. Am I being too anxious and just need to wait?

2. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    Takes a couple weeks. No worries.

3. stak

stak New Member

Unfortunately notification is an area they need to work on along with providing a better website.

Watch your credit card for the charge. It seems like they have caught up on their back log and are getting them out in 2-4 weeks.

4. david1962hd

david1962hd Premium Member

I E-mailed mine as well and there seemed to be a problem of some sort on their end.
    I had to fax my application in to them.
    You may want to give them a call just to make sure.

5. ming

ming Member Supporter

Just showed up on my credit card statement, so I guess the email submission is working.

6. G-23

G-23 Premium Member

Emails are a dime a ton there, I believe. I don't know for sure, just a guess. They only have a couple people working the office and everyone else is out running matches.

I think the hard copies (Fax & mail) get priority as mail is how they confirm with your welcome package. They have hired some more good folks to help too. Between running matches, entering scores, confirming scores, alloting the prizes and answering the mail they stay darn busy. Ya won't meet nicer people.

7. Nyckid211

Nyckid211 New Member

I applied earlier this week. Received an email that my pdf was blank , I resent it and minutes later received another email that everything was a-okay. The next day, I received an email with GSSF match dates. They seem on the ball to me.

8. Wyldink

Wyldink Premium Member

When I had signed up, it took about 6 weeks. This was a couple of years ago, and I would imagine now they are a little quicker on their process. When I renewed again it was about 2 weeks.

9. Nyckid211

Nyckid211 New Member

Update: took me a total of 10 days, from payment sent, to my package at the door!

ForumRunner_20120727_014129.jpg

10. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Does the pepsi come with the 35.00 if so I should have asked for diet my latest package must be lost in the mail or shipped with someone's duracoat it's in the ***ii mail but it shipped.

11. Nyckid211

Nyckid211 New Member

Not sure, but my wife had it all laid out on the table for me when I got home! Also, I paid $80, so maybe that's why they added the two pepsis! ;)

12. G-23

G-23 Premium Member

I would give them three weeks and then call to ensure they received it. These folks travel all over the country and work the office too. However, I think they now have "two or maybe three" full time office personnel. Even still they do all the applications, scoring and awards for the competitions as well as senting out all the packaging.

Hard working people with lots to do for sure especially during times when they have two events a weekend to put on sometimes.

Thanks for joining GSSF and hope to see you at a match somewhere. I shoot about ten matches a year around the eastern seaboard.

13. ming

ming Member Supporter

Mine arrived yesterday!

14. Nyckid211

Nyckid211 New Member

Congrats, what glock are we buying? :D

15. Nyckid211

Nyckid211 New Member

Sorry, double post

16. ming

ming Member Supporter

Gen 4 G19 ! :D

17. okdonk

okdonk New Member

It took me 1 month from mailing it and receiving it back. Still haven't used the coupon.. thinking of purchasing the 19C or 23C if the coupon applies.

18. Nyckid211

Nyckid211 New Member

Think I'll have to invest in a gun to rule them all! G34C Gen 4, just so I can compete and win the rest of the glock lineup! :)