Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the Denver area going up to the Sunday match? Right now I'm planning on going but my normal shooting partners are out of town.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
I see from the GSSF website there are two scheduled outdoor matches the weekend of August 18 - 19, 2012:

Greeley, Colorado at the Weld County Fish & Wildlife Range is about 50 miles from Denver. Last year they had about 226 entries. That isn't a grand amount but good.

They normally set up the thursday or Friday before the weekend. Shooting usually starts Saturday morning @ 0900.

From the finishing times I saw at last years results there's a lot of room for folks to win some guns and many prizes there!

·
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya its a two day event, thanks for filling in the details I left lol. I'll be heading up the 19th as I have a wedding to shoot, photographer, on the 18th.

·
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The match is next month. Just trying to be proactive in getting some people going LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
The match is next month. Just trying to be proactive in getting some people going LOL.
I see they gave away two random pistols at the last match plus the ones won. Wiht more competitors they give away more goodies.

Don't have a clue why I asked that last question, I can read a calendar as well as a book! :eek:

·
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hear they tend to give away a lot of stuff. Should be a great time, still time for people to let me know if they are going!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I may be headed home from wheeling and pass through there. If I do I will probably shoot a few entries.

malladus

·
Registered
281 Posts
Ouray, bit of a drive from Greely, but the wife was looking at swinging through there headed home to hit done other place on the way home.

She's got a whole bunch of additional upgrades getting installed for the trip this year she's looking to try out.

malladus

1 - 10 of 10 Posts