GSSF Coupon

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by Grabber GT, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    Woohoo! Just got my pistol purchase coupon in the mail! Now I need to find a dealer in Ohio. And then decide which one? I'm thinking 34 or 21? I have been shooting competition with my 19. Already have a 26. Hmmm....

2. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Cant go wrong with either :)

3. bmanley

bmanley New Member

IL
    Sorry I'm new here. What is the GSSF coupon and how do you get one?

4. jfirecops

jfirecops New Member

GSSF is the Glock Sport Shooting Foundation. What the coupon is, For old members and new multi-year members, Glock allows us to purchase one Glock per year at a discount rate from participating dealers.

5. bmanley

bmanley New Member

IL
    How any years do you have to join for? What is the discount? And how can I find a dealer doing it in my area? Thanks for the help

6. jfirecops

jfirecops New Member

http://www.gssfonline.com/hot-topics.cfm

Click on the first topic and it will explain the rules and discounts for the pistol program, other topics included in that section also explains how you can take the Glock Armorer course and purchase CMP guns. Click on the registration tab at the top to find a membership application. As far as finding a dealer, GSSF has a contact phone number and email on the site above, feel free to ask them any questions you may have. I forget the ladies name that runs the office, but she is super nice and always a great help.

7. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    Last year I joined for 1 year. This year I joined for three more and they sent the coupon with the membership card. The savings on a G34 is about $100. I still need to find a dealer and either drive what looks 2 hours to pick it up or pay to have it shipped.

8. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Two hours is nothing...Find a good BBQ place, make that your excuse, and go pick up a new 34!

9. jfirecops

jfirecops New Member

2 hrs for good bbq, yep, I've done that.

10. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    2 hrs

Love BBQ! Great idea.

11. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    So, it looks like Cleveland or Columbus to redeem my Glock coupon. Hmm, what to do?

12. MikeDeltaRomeo

MikeDeltaRomeo New Member

Bump! lol Purchase cards are nice. Roadtrips aren't complete without purchasing a firearm. I live in San Antonio, TX and I love to take a 2hr drive to GT Distributors to buy a gun and have some good BBQ.

13. I hear both have nice craft breweries, another good excuse

14. wydglide

wydglide New Member

Link is broken!....says (Service Unavailable) will try laster, might just be down right now.

15. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    Got my second coupon. Got the 21 gen 4 last year. I think I'm gonna wait for the gun craze to cool down a bit. I'm thinking 34 this year.