Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Shaun
594 Posts
I use a Hogue Handall rubber grip sleeve on my Glock and on my M&P.

They're only about 10 bucks and I really like how the grip feels in my hand it just seems like you get a much better grip.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
I use a Hogue Handall rubber grip sleeve on my Glock and on my M&P.

They're only about 10 bucks and I really like how the grip feels in my hand it just seems like you get a much better grip.
How much larger does it make the grip?

·
Banned
636 Posts
I like my rubber pachymer grip. Feels great in my hand and IMO... looks tough as nails.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
I like my rubber pachymer grip. Feels great in my hand and IMO... looks tough as nails.
I have the pachmyer grip on my 23 and it is a night and day difference in the feel of the grip. My nephew saw it Saturday and once he held my 23 asked where I got the grip from and to pick one up for him when I can.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
thinkricky said:
Anyone use a grip on their weapon? If so your thoughts? What brand?
Depends on your preference and by that I mean texture (rough/smooth, etc). I make my own using grip tape as I prefer an aggressive texture.

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
I stopped by Bass Pro today and picked up a Pachmayr, mainly because the grip is so uncomfortable rubbing on my side but man, this thing feels great in hand! I can't wait to shoot it.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Everyday carry

Attachments

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Eye_Peeled said:
I stopped by Bass Pro today and picked up a Pachmayr, mainly because the grip is so uncomfortable rubbing on my side but man, this thing feels great in hand! I can't wait to shoot it.
I like this style. Not too bulky. I checked some out at a local gun shop. But they didn't have this one.

·
3,451 Posts
I wasn't sure I would like when I first put it on because it felt squishy and slipped a bit. After having it on for several hours now, it's tightened up and doesn't move. I don't have the largest hands so I didn't think I would like a grip but to me, this doesn't add enough to be noticeable.

·
3,451 Posts
I paid 13 bucks for it; BPS is not always the cheapest on the block for certain things. Cheaper than dirt has them for $9.80; I don't know if there's a shipping charge. Here's a link but the one pictured has solid finger grips, unlike the perforated ones I have. They may have them like mine but that's the first one I came to.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/2PK05174-1.html

I read some reviews while on CTD; several people reported that they ripped them while putting them on. I guess I could see where one could rip them if they weren't careful but I really didn't use much care. I bought it, went to the truck and put it no problem. It was quite tight and I carefully worked around and around a little at the time until it was on. I don't know what these guys did. Maybe there was a bad batch or maybe they just tried to snatch it on without working it up carefully.

·
Dj Studter
244 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
74,895 Posts
I have pachmyer tactical rubber slip on grips on all of my Glocks. I love the way they feel. I got them from MidwayUSA for around $10 each.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
It doesn't add much bulk at all to the grip.

You have to heat it up with hot water to get it on and once it's on it's tight and doesn't move.

Here's a link.

http://www.hoguestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=114&products_id=146

I wish I would have know that before I man handle the hogue grips onto my G21. :p That was the toughest mode I did to my gun. It was a capital B to stretch that grip on the way it was without heating it up. Still got it on with no damage to the grip. :)

1 - 20 of 148 Posts