Grip plug for Glock 21 gen 4?

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by pbrause, May 29, 2012.

1. pbrause

pbrause New Member

Does anyone know if there is a grip plug produced for the Glock 21 Gen 4? I know they have them for the other G 21's. It seems like a nice touch for a few bucks.

2. policehq.com -> find a location > WI call ask for Casey, $5.

also we have 8777673 threads on this :)

3. pbrause

pbrause New Member

Thanks. Sorry. For some reason the G21 Gen 4 is different than the other G 21's. No plug made for the other gens will fit. I'm glad you know of one that will. Three months ago I checked with Brownells, Glockmiester, and Glock King. They all said nothing was out yet for G 21 Gen 4.

4. I know, we have a few threads specifically for plugs for gen 4 glocks.

5. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

What about for mag wells for gen 4? I searched for it on the forum using my iPhone and had no luck.

6. pbrause

pbrause New Member

Just want to be sure before I get my hopes up. Every lead ends up with, "sorry, will not work on Glock 21 Gen 4, (even without back straps installed)". I know they have them for most other Gen 4's

7. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I have a G23G4 found mine at rockyourglock.com and if I wanted to I could use the back straps with the plug. This will work on a G21G4

Attached Files:

8. No reason to fear just look up a few of the threads theres lots of places to get them and we have covered them. Just trying to help.

9. pbrause

pbrause New Member

Thanks for your help! Very much. I've been looking for a long time. I hope some day I can pay it forward to another member!

10. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Your welcome.

11. ifish42na

ifish42na ifish42na

HPNJ
    This will work on a G21G4

No, the PG-G4MF will not work on the G21G4. That's a typo on the packaging, I bought one and it does not fit. You can confirm by visiting the Pearce Grip website, they updated their page on that item number. Have a look for yourself:

http://www.pearcegrip.com/Products/GLOCK/PG-G4MF

(Will not fit 20 and 21 models)

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  12. pbrause

pbrause New Member

Thanks for stopping me. I was getting ready to order. Do you know of any company that produces plugs/inserts for Glock 21 Gen 4? I know that they are produced for almost every other Gen 4 model.

13. I have answered your question already

14. ifish42na

ifish42na ifish42na

HPNJ
    I have answered your question already policehq.com

I called policehq.com. The person on the phone was very helpful; she told me they sell Jentra plugs and gave me the model numbers.

I then called Jentra and spoke with the owner.

Jentra does NOT make any plugs for the G21G4, and no plans to make one at this time.

15. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Well sorry about that. I guess we can't always believe whats on the package..

I'd for one would tell them they need to change the labeling.

16. pbrause

pbrause New Member

I'm grateful for all the help and all the responses. Thanks for caring about my search for a grip plug/frame insert. The misprint threw me off also. I guess there isn't a lot of profit in such a cheap item. Maybe that's why no one makes them for the Glock 21 Gen 4. I guess I can fabricate one if I get desperate. Seattle slug makes a metal "slug plug" that is supposed to help with balance also. I might pay the $70-80 bucks for one of those some day.

17. davbek

davbek New Member

gen 4 grip plug

not hard to find as long as you don't want to add backstraps

18. pbrause

pbrause New Member

Are you sure? G 21 SF plugs will not work on G 21 Gen 4 without back straps. Have you seen a plug that works on G 21 Gen 4?

19. davbek

davbek New Member

grip plug

bought 1 at gt distributors austin tex for g21`gen 4, full frame. can't add the backstraps.