Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a grip plug produced for the Glock 21 Gen 4? I know they have them for the other G 21's. It seems like a nice touch for a few bucks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nukinfuts29 said:
policehq.com -> find a location > WI call ask for Casey, $5.

also we have 8777673 threads on this :)
Thanks. Sorry. For some reason the G21 Gen 4 is different than the other G 21's. No plug made for the other gens will fit. I'm glad you know of one that will. Three months ago I checked with Brownells, Glockmiester, and Glock King. They all said nothing was out yet for G 21 Gen 4.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
nukinfuts29 said:
I know, we have a few threads specifically for plugs for gen 4 glocks.
What about for mag wells for gen 4? I searched for it on the forum using my iPhone and had no luck.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nukinfuts29 said:
I know, we have a few threads specifically for plugs for gen 4 glocks.
Just want to be sure before I get my hopes up. Every lead ends up with, "sorry, will not work on Glock 21 Gen 4, (even without back straps installed)". I know they have them for most other Gen 4's

·
Registered
931 Posts
pbrause said:
Just want to be sure before I get my hopes up. Every lead ends up with, "sorry, will not work on Glock 21 Gen 4, (even without back straps installed)". I know they have them for most other Gen 4's
I have a G23G4 found mine at rockyourglock.com and if I wanted to I could use the back straps with the plug. This will work on a G21G4

Attachments

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
No reason to fear just look up a few of the threads theres lots of places to get them and we have covered them. Just trying to help.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for your help! Very much. I've been looking for a long time. I hope some day I can pay it forward to another member!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ifish42na said:
This will work on a G21G4

No, the PG-G4MF will not work on the G21G4. That's a typo on the packaging, I bought one and it does not fit. You can confirm by visiting the Pearce Grip website, they updated their page on that item number. Have a look for yourself:

http://www.pearcegrip.com/Products/GLOCK/PG-G4MF

(Will not fit 20 and 21 models)
Thanks for stopping me. I was getting ready to order. Do you know of any company that produces plugs/inserts for Glock 21 Gen 4? I know that they are produced for almost every other Gen 4 model.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
pbrause said:
Thanks for stopping me. I was getting ready to order. Do you know of any company that produces plugs/inserts for Glock 21 Gen 4? I know that they are produced for almost every other Gen 4 model.
I have answered your question already

·
ifish42na
60 Posts
I have answered your question already policehq.com

I called policehq.com. The person on the phone was very helpful; she told me they sell Jentra plugs and gave me the model numbers.

I then called Jentra and spoke with the owner.

Jentra does NOT make any plugs for the G21G4, and no plans to make one at this time.

·
Registered
931 Posts
pbrause said:
Well sorry about that. I guess we can't always believe whats on the package..

I'd for one would tell them they need to change the labeling.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm grateful for all the help and all the responses. Thanks for caring about my search for a grip plug/frame insert. The misprint threw me off also. I guess there isn't a lot of profit in such a cheap item. Maybe that's why no one makes them for the Glock 21 Gen 4. I guess I can fabricate one if I get desperate. Seattle slug makes a metal "slug plug" that is supposed to help with balance also. I might pay the $70-80 bucks for one of those some day.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
davbek said:
not hard to find as long as you don't want to add backstraps
Are you sure? G 21 SF plugs will not work on G 21 Gen 4 without back straps. Have you seen a plug that works on G 21 Gen 4?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts