Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum and new to Glocks. I bought my first Glock, a G17 gen 4 last week at the ripe young age of 51 :D.

·
Banned
767 Posts
HEY! Welcome to the family! Where abouts in WI? I have family up in Ogema, about an hour north of Wausau

·
Banned
767 Posts
Ahhhh a cheese head eh? Well, Im a die hard Bears fan baby! hahah

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
bassace said:
New to this forum and new to Glocks. I bought my first Glock, a G17 gen 4 last week at the ripe young age of 51 :D.
Would you happen to be they man who bought my glock 17 gen4 in manitowac?

Welcome to the forum

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome bassace!! I bought my first Glock at 52 young yrs. I now have 2 Glocks , A ruger , a rifle and am buying another rifle!! Glocks and guns are addictive! Enjoy the forum Cheesehead!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
dutchs said:
Welcome bassace!! I bought my first Glock at 52 young yrs. I now have 2 Glocks , A ruger , a rifle and am buying another rifle!! Glocks and guns are addictive! Enjoy the forum Cheesehead!!
I agree dutchs.......since I bought first glock I can't stop thinking about buying more. I keep trying other brands but always default back to my 23 and 22.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I agree dutchs.......since I bought first glock I can't stop thinking about buying more. I keep trying other brands but always default back to my 23 and 22.
HAHA I love the Avatar!! Yep, Glock just has that , Only a mother could love like, with a bit of I WANT MORE, feel!! CRAZY!! I love em!! I'm going G20 next!! That'll give me a 9 mm a .40 a.45 and a.10mm Seems right to me!

·
289 Posts
Welcome Bassace!!! I think you'll find that you really enjoy it around here...great people, great insights, and a room full of addicts to commiserate with you!! Hahaha!!! As for me, my name is Havik72 and I am a Glock addict too!!, ;-)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum bassace! It's never too late to buy a Glock. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Welcome! Been to Wisconson several times on business (Appleton, Green bay, Madisaon, Wausau). Been to the 45x90 spot in Wausau, just to say I did.

What they say about Wisconsin cheese is absolutely true.

Welcome again!

D

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

Oh, and you are never too 'young' to buy a Glock! ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm on the Michigan side of the river but it's less than a two hour drive to GB from here. I get down that way quite often, gotta go there and Appleton if I want anything I can't get from the Walmart sporting goods department, LOL.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Welcome to the Forum bassace!
Green Bay, title town USA. Home of my favorite team the Green Bay Packers! GO PACK GO!!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome to the Forum ... ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts