Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I have the body of a god........Budda
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Just joined per recommendation of member rangvx and glad of it. Cool site and from roaming around populated by good people.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Is that Urbana ,Ohio?? Welcome Sir! Glad to see you are on!!

·
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Illinois, and thx again for the help.
You bet. Just wondering? My Dad used to take us to Urbana, Ohio and now I think of It we may have gone to the one in Illinois as well, he was a big time fastpitch softball player and we spent almost every weekend at the ball field, anyway! Enjoy the forum!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks much y'all. Actually came here as an indirect result of what many are posting about on the Twisted Monkey thread.

Good folks, good info.

·
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
Thanks much y'all. Actually came here as an indirect result of what many are posting about on the Twisted Monkey thread.

Good folks, good info.
Welcome! Make yourself at home. Indirect result? Did you get nuked too?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome! Make yourself at home. Indirect result? Did you get nuked too?
I didn't get nuked but have seen the result. It was terrible.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I didn't get nuked but have seen the result. It was terrible.
I saw it before nuk got it, after nuk did to it what I thought would ruin it, and I just saw it again yesterday after you refinished it. Awesome job, I was very impressed.

By the way, Welcome to the forum.

·
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I saw it before nuk got it, after nuk did to it what I thought would ruin it, and I just saw it again yesterday after you refinished it. Awesome job, I was very impressed.

By the way, Welcome to the forum.
Thank you; that truly means alot to me and my biz partner.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
----------------------

I know rangvx posted them somewhere, just can't seem to find them at the moment. I think they are buried somewhere in the customer reviews or else the Steve Billington threads. He posted the 'post nuk' and after the refinish pics in one of those threads.

·
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know rangvx posted them somewhere, just can't seem to find them at the moment. I think they are buried somewhere in the customer reviews or else the Steve Billington threads. He posted the 'post nuk' and after the refinish pics in one of those threads.
THX again bhale. I find my self in a bit of a quandry because I joined here after associating with rangvx and hope he is still pleased with the end result.

I felt guilty myself for the crappy job he is still fighting over and felt that the "coating" whatshisface did would denegrate Duracoat.

I didn't want to join here as a vendor ( if allowed ) and then all of a sudden say " Oh, by the way, I Duracoat, send me your guns".

I'm not sure if I can post a link to our website since I didn't join as a vendor.

I just checked the site out and thought it would be a more relaxed place to be because this is more ............I don't know........"down home"

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
This is a great place to hang out and shoot the chit. Lots of great folks on here who genuinely want to help out with sharing their knowledge and experiences, nothing like that other glock forum that's full of blowhards and keyboard commandos.

If you decide to become a vendor here I'm sure you'll be most welcomed, and I know Jim is thrilled with the work you did to fix his glock. After seeing what you did for his pistol I've got a 10/22 and a few AR15s I will probably be bringing your way some time. Right now I'm working on getting my Class 01 and 07 licenses lined up, when I get that done I will probably request a vendor spot on here too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts