Glock Firearms banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my first glock about a month ago....loving the G17! Go to the range 3-4 times a week work permitting, and taking a few lessons (mostly about mag changes, multiple targets, etc). CCW is in the works. This new hobby is quite the addiction, and I have quickly acquired all sorts of goodies! Will it ever stop?! lol

:D

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Congrats, Welcome and No, It Will Not Ever Stop. :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Bought my first glock about a month ago....loving the G17! Go to the range 3-4 times a week work permitting, and taking a few lessons (mostly about mag changes, multiple targets, etc). CCW is in the works. This new hobby is quite the addiction, and I have quickly acquired all sorts of goodies! Will it ever stop?! lol

The good old FL Panhandle & a new Glock - welcome to the club & the addiction :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
jps said:

Where in FL brother?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome from Tampa ... FL represent !

Most of my family is in the Tampa area....from Brooksville to South Tampa to Valrico. I make it down there every couple of months....which are the ranges to go to?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts