Glock Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Glockforum,
Signed up for the forum several weeks ago but only now posting. It was initially for research but since I ended up purchasing one, my stay will be much longer. There's a lot of good information on here.

Well, after a weeks wait, I received my Glock 19 Gen 4 yesterday. Only current mod is the addition of Meprolight night sights. This is my first firearm but just as most of you will already have experienced, it won't be my last.

- Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dan. Nice Glock you have there. Enjoy it. Lots of great people here with lots of knowledge, don't hesitate to pick their minds, I never do. :p

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Nice 19! :D
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dan! Enjoy!

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
I never get tired of seeing Glocks in artsy pictures haha. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I never get tired of seeing Glocks in artsy pictures haha. Welcome to the forum!
Haha. I must admit I used to think Glocks were near the bottom in regards to aesthetics. But then I learned the beauty of their functionality and see them in a completely different light now.

I like your avatar. Do you own a GoPro mount for your Glock? I should look into that...

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Haha. I must admit I used to think Glocks were near the bottom in regards to aesthetics. But then I learned the beauty of their functionality and see them in a completely different light now.

I like your avatar. Do you own a GoPro mount for your Glock? I should look into that...
Nope, but I thought it was pretty neat. If I had one, I would totally hook it up. Just google it, there are lots of companies who make them. I've seen people attach them to ARs for an awesome FPS-like view.

·
I have the body of a god........Budda
6,346 Posts
Dan you have contracted an incurable disease but are in the right place for support. A hearty welcome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts